走遍美國
A Real Stewart(一個真正的Stewart家的後代) ACT I
1 . Michelle is a lot like Harry in so many ways. Michelle在許多方面很像Harry。
2 . Marilyn and Richard and the baby need the space.Marilyn和Richard還有嬰兒需要空間。
3 . When are they coming?他們什麼時候來?
4 . Do you think so?真的這麼認為?
5 . Well, children usually resemble their parents.嗯, 孩子總是像父母的。
6 . You were big, just like Max.很大, 像Max一樣。
7 . Wait with your pictures for a second.先別忙著你的攝影。
8 . and I guess he looks a lot like me.我看也蠻像我。
9 . I'm so happy to be home with my family--and with Max.我真高興回到家裡 和大家在一起, 還有和Max在一起。
10 . Does he have a middle name?他有中間名字嗎?
11 . That's nice. Length. Length?太好了。身高 ,多高?
12 . I'm Grandpa's daughter-in-law, but I feel like a Stewart.我是爺爺的兒媳婦, 但我覺得我是Stewart家的一員。
13 . and Richard was eight pounds three.Richard生下來時八磅三。
14 . Let's see. Oh, welcome home.讓我看看。噢, 歡迎回家來。
15 . I take after my mother's family.我像我母親家的人。
16 . Another generation to carry on the Stewart name.這是承繼Stewart家族香火的新一代。
17 . He looks a lot like you, Mom. He does.他像你, 媽媽。他像 。
18 . Where will we put all the presents?我們把這些禮物放在哪裡?
19 . No, just Max. I like that.沒有, 就是Max。我喜歡這樣。
20 . Speaking of mother and of father談到孩子的爸, 孩子的媽,
21 . Richard says Max is twenty-one inches long. Richard說Max是二十一英尺長。
22 . You really like Michelle, don't you?你的確很喜歡Michelle, 是嗎?
23 . You make me feel so proud to be part of our family.你讓我以成為我們家庭的一員而自豪。
24 . And lots of pages for Richard's photos of Max.有好多頁可用來貼Richard給Max拍的照片。
25 . Well, Robbie was eight pounds two ounces,嗯 ,Robbie生下來八磅二盎司,
26 . Uh, it's four-thirty. Oh my!啊 ,已經四點半了。啊 ,天啦!
27 . and I'll be proud to be part of it.那時我會以成為家的一份子而自豪。
28 . And Max has your initials, Grandpa: M.S.Max的名字開頭字母與你的一樣 ,爺爺 ,都是M.S.。
29 . Like me. I'm Malcolm Stewart.像我一樣。我叫Malcolm Stewart。
30 . Yes, he does have Richard's eyes. Big blue eyes.是的, 他的眼睛很像Richard。藍色大眼睛。
31 . It's crowded in here.這裡太擠了。
32 . They were ... they were ... they were average.他們……他們……他們是普通身材。
33 . This will make a nice gift for Marilyn and Richard.這是給Richard和Marilyn的一件好禮物。
34 . Is that tall or average or what?這樣尺寸是高呢, 還是普通, 或者算怎樣?
35 . They can keep a record of all of the important dates他們可以記錄下重要的日子。
36 . The baby even looks at you like Richard does.這嬰兒看你的時候也像Richard那樣。
37 . Isn't he just adorable?他真是太可愛了!
38 . Max looks just like Grandpa.Max長得真像爺爺。
39 . Well, I guess. He does look a lot like Richard,嗯 ,有點像。他確實很像Richard。
40 . Oh, it's a sweet-sounding name for a sweet little boy.噢, 好一個甜美悅耳的名字 ,配個甜美的小孩。
41 . Oh, he's got Richard's eyes, though.噢 ,他的眼睛跟Richard的像極了。
42 . He's always made me feel like his own daughter.他總是讓我覺得我是他的親生女兒。
43 . Tomorrow. Harry has an account to work on today.明天。Harry今天有項會計工作要做。
44 . --and speaking of Max--I hear the car.談到小孩,我聽見汽車聲了。
45 . Well, Grandpa, you're about five-nine or five-ten.嗯, 爺爺。你大概是五英尺九或者五英尺十。
46 . Tall. All the Stewart men are tall.高。 Stewart家的男人都高。
47 . Mom, got it.媽媽, 找到了。
48 . Well, let's take everything to the living room.嗯, 我們把東西都放到客廳去。
49 . A great-grandchild. A great-grandson.一個曾孫。 一個曾孫。
50 . Isn't it exciting, Grandpa?真令人興奮, 是嗎, 爺爺?