走遍美國
Country Music(鄉間之音) ACT III
1 . Let's see if it works.讓我們看看是不是有效果。
2 . and he made the weekend very easy for us to enjoy.使得我們的週末過得非常輕鬆愉快。
3 . Oh, nothing's wrong, Richard.噢 ,沒有什麼事, Richard。
4 . I think we'd better head home.我想我們最好上路回家啦。
5 . It would have been great if we had been able to bottle the smells.假如我們能將氣味裝瓶該有多好。
6 . It was nice here, too.這兒也很好。
7 . Oh, I'm fine.噢, 我不要緊。
8 . and I do mean welcome home.我真心歡迎你們回來。
9 . And we brought some home for you.而且帶了一些回來給你 。
10 . Nothing to worry about.沒有什麼好擔心的。
11 . I went to the supermarket to get a few things,我去一趟超級市場, 買了幾樣東西,
12 . I'm so tired I think I'm overtired.我好累, 我想我是累過頭了。
13 . How was your weekend?你們的週末過得怎麼樣
14 . Say good-bye to Richard.替我向Richard說聲再見。
15 . He knows all there is to know,他無所不知,
16 . Oh. Oh, where did you get that?噢。噢, 你們從哪兒弄來的?
17 . Everything smelled so special.所有的東西都有一股特別的味道。
18 . The weather couldn't have been better.天氣再好不過了。
19 . Something wrong?有什麼不對勁嗎?
20 . What did I tell you?我不是告訴過你嗎?
21 . Come on. You all helped.別這樣說。你們都幫了忙。
22 . Well, all your things are inside.嗯 ,所有的東西都拿進來了。
23 . Oh, I feel so bad.噢, 我真抱歉。
24 . about taking care of babies, I assure you.如何照顧小孩, 我向你保證。
25 . There's your sleeping bag.這是你們的睡袋。
26 . Harry's a professional camper, Mom.Harry是露營專家,媽媽。
27 . Tell me more about your weekend.多告訴我一點你們的週末。
28 . I thought Max would be crying, and everybody would be awake.我還以為Max會哭個不停, 讓大家都睡不著。
29 . We've got a forty-minute drive into the city.我們還要開四十分鐘的車到城裡去。
30 . We'll take care of it.我們去照顧。
31 . You were wonderful, Harry!你真是了不起, Harry
32 . I don't know if I can get to sleep.我不知道我能否睡得著。
33 . Believe me, Max is fine.相信我, Max很好。
34 . and I stayed out an extra half hour.我還特別多待了半個小時。
35 . A little special country music.一點特殊的鄉村音樂。
36 . The village was filled with people--the weather was so nice.鎮上擠滿了人--因為天氣好的緣故。
37 . I'm so glad everyone is asleep.很高興大家都睡了。
38 . Grandpa helped me yesterday afternoon.昨天下午祖父幫我的忙。
39 . I think I'm falling asleep.我想我要睡著了。
40 . It's getting late, and we have a bit of a drive.已經晚了, 而我們還要開好一段路呢。
41 . Let's put some of this stuff away and then take off.讓我們把部份東西拿出來, 然後就走啦。
42 . But his teeth hurt, and he just can't get to sleep, poor dear.但他的牙疼, 他不能入睡, 可憐的小寶貝。
43 . Why don't you go to your room, Mom, and get some sleep.為什麼不到你的房間去?媽媽, 去睡一會兒。
44 . They smell wonderful.聞起來很香。
45 . We'll call you all tomorrow night.我們明天晚上打電話給你們。
46 . We had a great time, Mom.我們玩得非常開心,媽媽。
47 . My mother knows all there is to know我母親完全懂得
48 . Uh, we're home now, Ellen.噢 ,我們現在到家了, Ellen。
49 . Did you get a chance to get outside at all?有時間出門嗎?
50 . It would be a great business if you could do that.假如你能辦到那樣的話, 可是一筆大生意。