生意英語
訂貨與報價(十六)
1 . Your bid is much higher than your competitor's.你們的價錢比起其他公司高出太多了。
2 . I'll check back with by head office for you.這個我回頭會跟總公司查核一下。
3 . Are these new prices acceptable, then?那麼,這些新價格可以接受吧?
4 . Let's talk about it some more.我們再談吧。
5 . I'm sure you'll find that we are very competitive now.我敢說你們一定會發現,我們現在的價錢是不怕別人競爭的。
6 . I don't think we'll be able to pay these price.這種價錢我們恐怕沒辦法接受。
7 . We're not going to be able to get together on price.在價格上我們的看法似乎無法一致。
8 . We may be able to work out a better deal for you.我們也許可以想出一個對你有利的辦法。
9 . I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.我一有消息就立刻通知你。
10 . Such as?譬如說什麼?
11 . We can give you a discount if you order for immediate shipment.如果你的訂單是馬上出貨的話,我們可以打折。
12 . I'll have to check with my boss.我得和老闆先談談。