常用商務口語
第 10 部分
1 . Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
2 . I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否願意立即回答。
3 . We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
4 . There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。
5 . Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?
6 . I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
7 . I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。
8 . Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
9 . I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
10 . Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請瞭解這一點對我們至關重要。