常用商務口語
第 11 部分
1 . Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
2 . I will try, but no promises.我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
3 . It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。
4 . Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
5 . I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?
6 . Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
7 . We really need more specific information about your technology.我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
8 . The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
9 . It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.請你盡量放慢說話速度。
10 . We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。