商務英語
迎接客人
1 . She's doing fine, thank you.她很好,謝謝你。
2 . I'm delighted to meet you, Mr. Peter.皮特先生,很高興認識你。
3 . Not at all. We'll meet our general manager tomorrow.不客氣,明天帶你去見一下我們總經理。
4 . You must be very tired after the journey.旅行之後,您一定累了吧!
5 . Not too bad, thank you.挺好的,謝謝你。
6 . Your luggage is all here?你的行李就這麼多嗎?
7 . By the way, how is your wife doing, Harrison?順便問一下,貴夫人近來可好嗎?
8 . Yes, I think so.對,我想是的。
9 . What about a cup of tea?喝杯茶如何?
10 . Excuse me, are you Mr. Peter from England?對不起,請問你是英國的皮特先生嗎?
11 . I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Peter.皮特先生,很榮幸認識你。
12 . May I ask how Mr. Mrs- is?-先生(小姐)好嗎?
13 . How wonderful to meet you again!又一次見到您真是太高興了!
14 . Oh, it was nothing. I'm glad she liked it.嗯,小意思。她喜歡就好。
15 . About three weeks. We'll have enough time for our talks.大約三個禮拜,我們有足夠的時間交談了。
16 . My wife wanted me to say thanks to you for your gift last time.我妻子要我帶她謝謝你上次送的禮物。
17 . Did everything go all right?一切都順利吧?
18 . How is everyone in your family?全家都好嗎?
19 . How long do you intend to stay?你打算在這兒呆多久?
20 . Glad to see you too, we met two years ago.我也很高興,我們兩年前見過一次。
21 . It's certainly a pleasure to meet you.認識你真是我的榮幸。
22 . How was your flight?旅途愉快嗎?
23 . Mr. Harrison, how nice to meet you again.哈里森先生,真高興再見到你。
24 . I am Lu Ming. I come here to welcome you.我是陸明,我是來接你的。