瘋狂英語精華演講卡
敏感的話題(二)
1 . In America, being highly educated often over-qualifies you for many jobs.在美國,學歷過高會使你得不到工作。
2 . Where are you working now?你現在在哪裡工作?
3 . Have you been waiting for me for a long time?你已經等我很久了嗎?
4 . Companies are careful not to hire applicants Who have more education and higher goals than necessary for the job.公司不會僱傭受教育和目標超過工作所需的應聘者。
5 . I just stopped by your office in the bank.我去銀行順便到你的辦公室拜訪你。
6 . I feel as though I have been standing here for 50 days.可我感覺像是在這裡站了50天。
7 . Over-qualified workers are likely to quit the minuter they find a better job.學歷高的人一旦找到更好的工作可能就會辭掉原來的工作。
8 . A workaholic lives to work, rather than works to live.這種人活著是為了工作,並不像其他人工作是為了生活。
9 . A workaholic is a person who works too much.工作狂就是一個工作過量的人。
10 . I've only been waiting for an hour.我已經等了一個小時了。
11 . Stone's bilingual ability and his work experience were the qualities that helped him get the job over all the other candidates.世通的雙語能力和他的工作經驗使他勝過其他候選人獲得這份工作。
12 . I am working for a lawyer now.我現在在為一位律師工作。
13 . They told me that you had quit.他們告訴我你辭職了。
14 . In America, it is generally thought that being a workaholic is unhealthy and harmful.在美國,一般認為工作狂是不健康且有害的。
15 . The pay is better and the work is much more interesting.薪水很高,工作也更有意思。