商務英語 900 句
第 21 部分
1 . We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
2 . You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
3 . We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
4 . They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。
5 . I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。
6 . We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
7 . It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
8 . Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
9 . We had expected much lower prices.我們希望報價再低一些。
10 . I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想瞭解一下貴國的投資環境。