新概念英語第一冊
Lesson 125 Tea for two
1 . Not yet.I must water the garden first.還不能。我得先給花園澆水。
2 . It means I can have tea, instead.這意味著我反倒可以喝茶了。
3 . I'm afraid I must.Look at it!It's terribly dry.恐怕我得現在澆。你看看,幹得厲害。
4 . Don't you remember?I had to water it every day.你記得了嗎?我不得不每天澆水。
5 . It's raining! That means You don't need to water the garden.下雨了,這就是就是說,你不必給花園澆水了。
6 . Well, I'll have tea by myself.好吧,我一個喝茶了。
7 . Yes.Look out of the window.是的。你看看窗外。
8 . Do you have to water it now?你一定得現在澆嗎?
9 . Can't you come in and have tea now, Peter?彼得,你現在能進來喝茶嗎?
10 . That was a pleasant surprise.這是意想不能的好事。
11 . Last summer it was very dry, too.去年夏天也是乾得很。
12 . That was quick!Have you finished already?好快啊!你已經澆完了?