初二英語課文
Unit 22 What a good king girl
1 . I don't know! The address was on a piece of paper,but I can't find it now!我不知道!地址在一張紙上,但現在找不著了!
2 . Excuse me. Where's North Street Hospital, please?請問,北街醫院在哪兒?
3 . What's the matter, Granny? Can I help you?什麼事,老大娘?我能幫你嗎?
4 . But how did you get here?不過你是怎麼來的?
5 . Yes. The No.72 bus will take you there.有。72路公共汽車會把你帶到那兒。
6 . Oh dear! What shall I do?哎呀!我怎麼辦呢?
7 . They look around ,but Li Mei did not wait for their thanks.他們看看周圍--但劉梅沒有等他們感謝就走了。
8 . Twenty minutes later. In the hospital, the woman finds her husband.20分鐘後,在醫院,老大娘找到了丈夫。
9 . Yes. North Street Hospital.對,北街醫院。
10 . Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights. Turn right.順這條街往前走,直到第2個紅綠燈處。往右拐。
11 . Oh ,yes! Here it is!噢,是的!在這兒啦!
12 . Excuse me, please! Which is the way to the North Street Hospital?請問,去北街醫院怎麼走?
13 . I'm going to see my husband. He's ill in hospital.我要去看我丈夫。他生病住了醫院。
14 . We'd better catch a bus. I'll go with you.我們還是搭公共汽車去好。我跟你一塊去。
15 . Excuse me. Which is the way to East Park, please?請問,去東方公園走哪條路?
16 . What about your inside pocket? Maybe you put it there.裡面的口袋呢?或許你把它放在那兒了。
17 . Is it in one of your pockets ?那張紙在你的口袋裡嗎?
18 . How kind! Thank you.你太好了!謝謝你。
19 . How can I get there? I don't know the way.去那兒怎麼走?我不認得路。
20 . At the end of the road you'll see the hospital. It'll take you about half an hour.在那條路的盡頭你就會看見那所醫院。到那兒大約要半個小時。
21 . What a good, kind girl!多美麗、善良的姑娘!
22 . Liu Mei is on her way to the cinema, but she stops.劉梅正在去電影院的路上,但她停住了。
23 . An old woman is standing at the side of the road.一位老大娘站在靠近紅綠燈的路邊。
24 . Go on until you reach the end. You'll find the park in front of you.一直走到盡頭。公園就在前面。
25 . By bus. This little girl brought me.乘公共汽車。這個小姑娘帶我來的。
26 . Half an hour? That's too long! Is there a bus?半小時?那太久了!有公共汽車嗎?
27 . He is very happy to see his wife.丈夫見到他妻子,很高興。
28 . Let's ask this policeman. He may know.咱們問問這位警察。他可能知道。
29 . Thanks very much. Granny, the hospital is not very near.非常感謝。老大娘,這家醫院有點遠。
30 . Which girl? I must thank her!哪個女孩?我得感謝她!
31 . No, I looked there.不在,我找過了。
32 . Let me see. Er, walk along this road and turn right.讓我想想。呃,沿這條路走然後向右轉。
33 . Go along this street, and take the second turing on the right.沿這條街往前走,在第2路口向右拐。