走遍美國
I Do(我願意) ACT I
1 . the man that's marrying my daughter--將要娶我女兒的人在一起
2 . We all need one of those.我們都需要一個這樣的領結。
3 . Nobody knows how to do it.沒有人會打。
4 . You'll be fine.你不會有事的。
5 . You hold on to them so there won't be a problem later.你來保管, 免得等一下又出問題了。
6 . In two hours and fifteen minutes再過兩小時十五分鐘
7 . That's a relief.現在我放心了。
8 . I'll call and find out.我打電話問看看。
9 . How do you tie your bow tie?你怎麼打領結的?
10 . then there can't be a wedding.婚禮就不能舉行了。
11 . The truth is ... yes.老實說……是很難。
12 . I'm sure Robbie has them.我確定在Robbie那裡。
13 . I have always worn a clip-on bow tie.我都是用夾上去的領結。
14 . The tuxedo rental store.禮服出租店。
15 . I'll hold on to them for you.我為你保管吧。
16 . Yes, it's so easy.沒錯, 它真簡便。
17 . Now, once you put the ring on Susan's finger,現在, 你一旦將戒指戴上Susan的手指,
18 . Well, you have your own tuxedo.噢, 你有自己的燕尾服。
19 . OK. Here we go.好吧。我們重來。
20 . And be a true member of the Stewart family.也真正成了Stewart家庭中的一員。
21 . I never could tie one of those ...我從來就不會打那一類的……
22 . You'll be husband and wife.你們就成為夫妻了。
23 . We'll figure a way.我們會想法子的。
24 . What if we can't tie the tie?如果我們弄不好領結怎麼辦?
25 . I put them in my tuxedo--我將它們放在我禮服的口袋,
26 . I remember.我記起來了。
27 . No. I never could, either.不會 ,我也一直都不會。
28 . And don't ever forget it.永遠別忘記這一點。
29 . I was really worried.剛才我真的很擔心。
30 . because he didn't want the responsibility of holding them.因為他不想承擔保管它們的責任。
31 . You look great.你看起來很神氣。
32 . How're you doing, fellas?你們怎麼樣了, 各位?
33 . I'm supposed to be worried about my daughter,我原該為我的女兒擔心才是。
34 . I'm the father of the bride.我是新娘的父親。
35 . We can't get this bow tie tied.我們打不好領結。
36 . Didn't you give them to Richard?你不是把它們交給Richard了嗎?
37 . clip it around under your collar.將它夾在領子下方。
38 . I know the feeling.我知道這種感覺。
39 . but in the lapel pocket.但是在胸前的口袋。
40 . Hmmm. It is wrong.嗯嗯。是不對勁。
41 . Thanks, Grandpa.謝謝你 ,爺爺。
42 . We're in luck.我們運氣好。
43 . I put them in the pocket of my sports jacket.我把它們放在我運動夾克的口袋裡。
44 . No, no, Robbie doesn't have them.不, 不, Robbie沒有拿。
45 . in your tuxedo jacket pocket.禮服上衣口袋 。
46 . What did I do with the rings?我把戒指放哪兒了?
47 . The wedding ceremony will be over.婚禮會結束。
48 . I'll be married to Susan.我就要和Susan結婚了。
49 . I'll bicycle down to the village and get them.我騎腳踏車去鎮上拿。
50 . Oh, you're a lucky guy, Harry.噢, 你是一個幸運的傢伙, Harry。