走遍美國
I Do(我願意) ACT II
1 . When you said, I do, Marilyn,當你說 我願意 時, Marilyn,
2 . I wore it when I married your father.我和你父親結婚時戴著它。
3 . it suddenly became real.一切突然成真了。
4 . You really are a fabulous designer, Marilyn.真是一個絕佳的設計師, Marilyn。
5 . Richard's going to take some wedding pictures before the ceremony.在婚禮前Richard準備拍一些結婚照片。
6 . and something blue.一些藍色的。
7 . She's right.她說得沒錯。
8 . You've got the wedding-day jitters!已經得了婚禮緊張症了!
9 . I had planned to wear them.我早就預備戴它們。
10 . Oh, it's so beautiful, Marilyn!噢, 它好漂亮 Marilyn
11 . What am I supposed to do?我該做什麼?,
12 . I've been saving them for today.我一直留著等今天才戴。
13 . The wedding dress. And something blue.結婚禮服。藍色的東西。
14 . Right. What's old?對了, 舊的東西是什麼?
15 . Something borrowed.借來的東西。
16 . I've never worn them before.我從來沒有戴過這個。
17 . Saving them for today?留著等今天?
18 . when I was about eighteen years old.那時我差不多十八歲。
19 . I saved it for my wedding day.我留著等我的結婚日才用。
20 . we won't be there我們將無法
21 . You never looked better.再漂亮不過了。
22 . Oh, there you go.噢, 一切都好了。
23 . I'm sure he misses Grandma on a day like this.我想在這樣的日子祖父一定會思念祖母。
24 . In less than two hours,在不到兩個小時之後,
25 . you will be Mrs. Harry Bennett.你將成為Harry Bennett太太。
26 . Oh, I'm so excited!噢, 我真是太興奮了!
27 . kick off your shoes, and sit down.脫掉你的鞋子, 坐下來。
28 . That's this dress. Borrowed from Marilyn.那就是這件禮服。跟Marilyn借的。
29 . Oh, Grandpa will be so pleased that you're wearing them.噢 ,戴了它, 祖父一定會非常高興。
30 . We'll come upstairs and get you in a little while.我們待會兒就上樓來帶你下去。
31 . Something blue.藍色的東西。
32 . Are you kidding? Relax?在開玩笑嗎? 放輕鬆?
33 . to see Susan become Mrs. Harry Bennett.目睹Susan成為Harry Bennett太太。
34 . And you saved it for me, didn't you, Mother?也留著要給我, 對嗎, 媽媽?
35 . And when you both say, I do,當你們兩人都說 我願意 時,
36 . and now for something new.現在輪到新的東西了。
37 . Oh, you're a real Stewart!噢, 是一個真正Stewart家的人
38 . And that's dear little Max.那是親愛的小Max。
39 . Harry will lift this veil over your headHarry會掀起面紗
40 . And now for ... something old,現在, 接著是 一些舊的,
41 . Something borrowed, something blue.借的東西, 藍色的東西。
42 . Doesn't it look just right on Susan? Susan戴起來正好, 不是嗎?
43 . Before you leave--do I look all right?在你們離開之前, 告訴我, 我這樣子可以嗎?
44 . Oh, Mother. I forgot you still had it.噢, 媽媽。我忘了你仍然保留著它。
45 . Got to go and feed him.我得走了, 該去餵他了。
46 . Oh, that reminds me.噢 ,倒提醒了我。
47 . something new, something borrowed,一些新的, 一些借來的,
48 . It's just so lovely.它是那麼可愛。
49 . OK. Let's see.好 ,讓我們看看。
50 . Yes, honey. I did.是的, 親愛的, 是這樣。