商務英語
陪客人購物
1 . I'm sure everyone will be very happy with these gifts.相信他們一定會喜歡這些禮物的。
2 . You have to expect the unexpected in Shanghai.在上海,你總會有意想不到的收穫。
3 . It's easy to pick something for my colleagues, but it's difficult for my boss.給同事們的應該不難買,但是給老闆的就難羅。
4 . Yeah, just like I certainly did not expect to buy these gifts at such low prices.是啊,我怎麼也沒想到買這些禮物才花了這麼點錢。
5 . Here, take a look at these Rolexes.來看這幾隻勞力士吧!
6 . They're real watches. They tell you the time, don't they?當然是"真的表"羅。會走也會報時,不是嗎?
7 . I think something he can use is the best. A watch or something.最好是實用的,像手錶啦或什麼的。
8 . What kind of things are you looking for?你想要買什麼樣的東西?
9 . I know a great place for-我知道一個好地方干-
10 . My boss and some friends at the office.我老闆和辦公室的同事。
11 . Do you need anything particularly?是不是買一些別的東西?
12 . I know a good spot for-我知道一個好地點干-
13 . Rolexes! Are you joking? That's far outside my price range!勞力士?!別開玩笑了!那可遠超過我的預算了。
14 . A watch! I've got just the place for watches! Let's go.手錶!我正好知道有家賣表的。走吧!
15 . And these coral earrings for my daughter are so pretty.還有給我女兒的珊瑚耳環也非常漂亮。
16 . The selection here is very large, it may be difficult to choose.這裡有很多式樣可以選,可能很難決定。
17 . Maybe not. These are 350 yuan each.不見得哦!這些表每隻350元。
18 . How many do you want? I can probably get the owner to bring down the price.你要幾隻?我大概可以找店主殺價!
19 . Ha! Ha! But not real Rolexes. They look the same.哈!哈!但不是真的勞力士,看起來跟真的一樣。
20 . My friends will get a big kick out of getting these.送勞力士,我同事准樂死了!
21 . What a bargain! Thanks for helping me with this shopping.真是太划算了!謝謝你帶我買這些東西。
22 . My wife will love this jade necklace.我太太一定會非常喜歡這條鑲玉的項鏈。
23 . 350 yuan? Are they real?350元?是真表嗎?
24 . No problem. I'm glad to help.小事情,我很高興這樣做。
25 . Here you are. Four beautiful fake Rolexes for 1200 yuan.來,4只漂亮的勞力士才花了1200元。
26 . Yes. Those are excellent gifts. Who else do you need to buy for?當然,這是都是最佳禮物。你還需要買給誰?
27 . Okay, hold on a second. I'll talk to him.好的,我跟他說,你等一下。