商務英語 900 句
第 26 部分
1 . If not, our repairman can come to you.要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。
2 . I would prefer if he comes here.我倒願意他去我們那裡。
3 . Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.不管是什麼問題,我要求把這台計算機修好。
4 . It's a bit too hard.這有點太難了吧。
5 . Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。
6 . You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?你的意思是你把計算機打開後什麼也看不見?
7 . It's only the background color that's not identical.這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。
8 . Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?
9 . It sounds like a reasonable solution.這個解決辦法還比較合理。
10 . I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。