商務英語 900 句
第 27 部分
1 . Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.那麼殘損一定是在運輸途中的什麼地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。
2 . Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?
3 . As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。
4 . We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。
5 . It does appear that way.是的,看起來好像是這樣的。
6 . The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。
7 . I sure hope I can answer them for you.我真的希望我能回答你的問題。
8 . We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能瞭解損壞的程度。
9 . Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.請讓我查查看,明天再給你答覆。
10 . You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。