商務英語 900 句
第 47 部分
1 . Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?
2 . Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。
3 . Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?
4 . Yes, your money has arrived.噢,您的匯款已經到了。
5 . Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。
6 . For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.匯款300英鎊到倫敦,費用為3英鎊。
7 . To whom is the check payable, madam?請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?
8 . I'll take M/T.那我就用信匯吧。
9 . How much do you want to change?您想兌換多少?
10 . How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?