走遍美國
Smell the Flowers(偷得浮生半日閑) ACT I
1 . You work too hard, Susan.太拚命工作了, Susan。
2 . Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date?噢, 等一等 ,今天幾號?
3 . They're in my office.在我辦公室。
4 . Is he a client?他是顧客嗎?
5 . Oh, yes. Are his models here?噢 ,對啦。 他的模型在這裡嗎?
6 . Where are they?草圖在哪兒?
7 . When was your last day off?上次休假是在什麼時候?
8 . To enjoy the simple things in life ...享受人生樂趣……
9 . Yes, indeed.是的 ,原來如此。
10 . I just solved the mystery.我剛剛把那個謎底解開了。
11 . Hmm. It's probably nothing.嗯, 也許沒什麼事。
12 . Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later.噢, 也許過一會我會記起來。
13 . And the new drawings for the toy spaceship.還有玩具太空船的新草圖。
14 . We have a new artist.我們找來了一位新的美工人員。
15 . Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please?請撥電話給FAO Schwarz的Priscilla Smith ,好嗎?
16 . Any suggestions?有什麼建議嗎?
17 . and I promised to have lunch with both of them today.我答應今天和他們共進午餐。
18 . These are the models from the Japanese film maker.這些是那位日本電影製片家那裡的模型。
19 . Maybe soon.也許很快就會。
20 . Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five.提醒我十二點四十五分走。
21 . Yes, I did.是的, 我看過了。
22 . I think the kids'll love it.我覺得孩子們會喜歡。
23 . telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls.打電話給FAO Schwarz談關於雙胞娃娃玩具的事。
24 . Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency.打電話給廣告代理Zaskey夫人。
25 . You have some guests in the reception room.有幾位客人在接待室等 。
26 . Did you remember your other appointment for today?還記得今天的另一個約會嗎?
27 . Hmm. I can't remember.嗯, 我記不起來了。
28 . Hmm. Anything else?嗯, 還有其他事嗎?
29 . Make sure everybody is at that meeting.要確定每一位都出席這次會議。
30 . Today is the twelfth. Why?今天是十二號。怎麼?
31 . What's the schedule today?今天的工作是怎麼安排的?
32 . You really ought to take some time off.的確應該休一休假。
33 . She's very talented.她很有才華。
34 . I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago.幾星期前我約好和他以及他女兒共進午餐。
35 . At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa.六點鐘 ,要會見Ozawa先生。
36 . you have a meeting with the production staff要與生產部門人員開會,
37 . Did you look at them?你看過了嗎?
38 . the client from the Toytown Stores.這個客戶來自Toytown Stores。
39 . Thank you. Just put them on my desk.謝謝。 把它們放在我桌上。
40 . it's going to be too late when I do remember.等我想起來時已經太晚了。
41 . What time is it, anyway?幾點鐘了, 順便說一聲。
42 . I did that. Go on.我已經打了。 繼續說。
43 . you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine,跟Levine先生約好吃午餐。
44 . Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship.十一點鐘, 批示玩具太空船的草圖。
45 . What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine?我與Bill Levine 約好的中飯時間是幾點?
46 . I met her at Thanksgiving,我在感恩節與她見面
47 . My watch stopped.我的表停了。
48 . Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch.嗯, 他和他女兒已到這裡等吃午餐了。
49 . I remember!我記起來了!
50 . Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter.Harry Bennett先生和他女兒。