商務英語 900 句
第 76 部分
1 . I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.希望我們能就此價格達成交易。
2 . Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.因為湯姆·李是我方產品在韓國的獨家代理人,所以我們不能直接向您發盤。
3 . Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.謝謝貴方詢價,但我們不能馬上發盤,因為目前我們得不到合適的原料。
4 . The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.上周我們報價的貨物現已售完,所以,此報價在7月20日終止。
5 . I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.很抱歉目前我們不能報盤。
6 . Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.這兒有一份價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。
7 . We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.希望盡快收到貴方答覆,我們保證及時處理對方定單。
8 . The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.貴方所要樣品另行郵寄。
9 . All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.現在我們的服裝都是滌棉料的,質地堅韌,不用熨燙並且花樣繁多。
10 . Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.我方此類商品的存貨有限,請盡快訂貨。