商務英語 900 句
第 77 部分
1 . At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.應你方要求,我方就如下產品報價,此報價3日內有效。
2 . This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.此報盤為實盤,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答覆為準。
3 . The offer isn't subject to prior sale.本報盤以貨物未售出為條件。
4 . This price is subject to change without notice.此價格可以不經通知自行調整。
5 . Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.關於貴方9月29日的詢價信,我方就如下產品報價,以我方最後確認為準。
6 . We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.我方已不再生產純棉襯衫因為其零售價格只能吸引高檔消費者。
7 . We are cabling you our new price for our AIWA Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.現電傳給貴方我方愛華牌隨身聽的新價格。新價格明天生效。
8 . This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.這是我方對每項產品的CIF上海的正式報價。
9 . This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.此盤有效期至2月10日,超過此期限條件及價格需重新協商。
10 . Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.根據你方要求,我方很高興就如下商品向你方特殊報價,希望不久能收到你方的試訂單。