電話英語
要求提供服務
1 . Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我現在要退房,需要一部出租車到電影院。
2 . I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的報紙送到我的房間。
3 . Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送點開水上來嗎?
4 . 6:00 sharp, please.請6點整叫我。
5 . It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分鐘。
6 . Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫輛出租車等我?
7 . Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火車站嗎?
8 . Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要確定一下您的姓名和房間號碼。
9 . Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,謝謝你。我馬上下來。
10 . May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上請叫我起床好嗎?
11 . Could you get one for me, please?麻煩你幫我叫一輛好嗎?
12 . No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.沒問題,先生。有人會盡快給你送過去。
13 . Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要幾點叫你?
14 . Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房間的高先生。
15 . What room are you in, sir?先生,您住幾號房?
16 . Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即給你送去。
17 . When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜歡什麼時候叫您?
18 . Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我會盡快送過去。
19 . Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我會幫您叫車的,您直接去電影院嗎?
20 . OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我們會在明天6點整叫您。
21 . Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服務部,能為您效勞嗎?
22 . Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否為我送點早餐?
23 . They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他們會盡快送到你的門口。
24 . Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能為我安排輛出租車嗎?
25 . Certainly. Hold on, please.當然可以,請稍等。
26 . OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分鐘後會有一部出租車在外面等候。
27 . Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?當然可以,小姐。您想吃點什麼?
28 . Would you like anything else?還要其他的嗎?
29 . This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房間的高強。
30 . I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.來個漢堡包和薯條吧。
31 . Room service. May I help you?客房服務部,需要我為您效勞嗎?
32 . Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐廳服務部,能為你效勞嗎?
33 . What time would you like to receive the call?您想何時叫您?
34 . No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
35 . Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我為您服務嗎?
36 . I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火車站。能為我叫輛出租車嗎?
37 . May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服務嗎?
38 . This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房間,姓巫。
39 . Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火車站之前是否還到別的地方?