電話英語
求助
1 . I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你們的幫助。我的車啟動不了,能派人來修嗎?
2 . Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?幫助我克服困難,好嗎?
3 . Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,讓我想想。大概要到3:30我們才有空。
4 . Can you send your tow truck over here?你們能派輛拖車來嗎?
5 . Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否來幫助我做這項艱苦的工作?
6 . Barker's Service Station.這裡是巴克爾維修站。
7 . I'm calling for your assistance.我打電話是要您幫助我。
8 . Will you help me?可以幫助我嗎?
9 . I'm in great need of your assistance.我特別需要您的幫助。
10 . That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再見。
11 . I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我沒把握,先生。我們會盡早的,但我不敢許諾3:30以前行。
12 . Please help me to get things straight.請幫助我把事情搞好。
13 . No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真對不起,我們不能派拖車來。
14 . Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.當然能。您把車拖過來的話,我們馬上就修。
15 . What time can you send one over?那你們什麼時候能派人來呢?
16 . We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我們可以派人去,但現在不行。
17 . Why not?為什麼不能?
18 . I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道該怎麼解決這個問題。你能幫我嗎?
19 . Can you assist me in this matter?這件事您能幫助我嗎?
20 . Our tow truck's being repaired.我們的拖車正在修理呢。
21 . If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把車拖到你們那裡,能馬上修嗎?