電話英語
緊急情況
1 . Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你為什麼不早告訴我?餐廳的地址是?
2 . Emergency Assistance, may I help you?緊急事故救援中心,有什麼需要幫助的嗎?
3 . Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.請您呆在原地,兩分鐘之內我們派巡邏車過來。
4 . My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陸偉,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。
5 . Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888號。華盛頓廣場東邊的一個街區。
6 . And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-
7 . I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被搶劫了。
8 . From the baby!是胎兒引起的。
9 . Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?請給我您的姓名與地點所在。
10 . Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,這兒有急病患者,請派一部救護車來。
11 . She's having a baby?她懷孕了嗎?
12 . Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想這是一位急病患者。
13 . No, no, I'm just a little upset.沒有,沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。
14 . I've just been robbed. What should I do?我剛剛被搶劫了,現在不知道該怎麼辦?
15 . A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一個盜賊搶劫了我,你能替我報警嗎?
16 . You mean from the food?是不是吃東西引起的?
17 . OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那邊等著,救護車10分鐘之內到。
18 . San Francisco General Hospital.這裡是舊金山總醫院。
19 . Are you injured, sir?先生,您受傷了嗎?
20 . There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.這有火災,請盡快派消防車來。
21 . OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,請冷靜下來,先生。
22 . There's been a car accident, please call the police.這發生了車禍,請快報警。
23 . And tell me where you are and what's happened.告訴我你在哪裡,發生了什麼事?
24 . Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.請保持鎮靜,先生。告訴我你的名字和所在地點。
25 . Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.別著急,給我你的全名和事情的情況。
26 . It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分鐘就會痛呀。
27 . OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,對。我們在North Beach的La Traviata餐廳。
28 . Please try to keep relaxed, sir.別太緊張,先生。
29 . Is your wife ill?是你太太病了嗎?