常用商務口語
第 4 部分
1 . I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
2 . Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更為重要。
3 . The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
4 . We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
5 . We are running on two shifts.我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
6 . Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
7 . Do we have to wear the helmets?我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
8 . They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
9 . All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
10 . Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。