走遍美國
Country Music(鄉間之音) ACT I
1 . We'll have a great time camping out, I'm sure.我確定我們會在露營時玩得很開心。
2 . Do you remember when Daddy and I used to take you你還記得爸爸和我常帶你
3 . And let's not forget our cassette player and some tapes.還別忘了帶上我們的卡式錄音機和一些錄音帶。
4 . Hot dogs and mustard.熱狗和芥末。
5 . Especially with his teething.特別是他現在開始長牙。
6 . It hurts so much when a baby gets his first teeth.小孩子長第一顆牙齒時好痛喲。
7 . He's not crying anymore.他不再哭了。
8 . We have a live-in doctor if there's a problem I can't handle.假如我遇到不能解決的問題 ,我們還有位駐家醫生。
9 . We need to bring a flashlight.我們需要帶一個手電筒。
10 . It will be my great pleasure, Marilyn.我也會很愉快的, Marilyn。
11 . Remember, it's only one night.記住, 只不過一個晚上。
12 . Oh, poor baby.噢, 可憐的小寶貝。
13 . The cassette player and the tapes.卡式錄音機和錄音帶。
14 . Cooked outdoors over an open fire.在戶外的火堆上烤。
15 . I might as well take it along.我還是一道帶著。
16 . I'll remind you, Richard.我會提醒你的, Richard。
17 . we really appreciate your taking care of Max for the weekend我們真心感謝你在週末照顧Max
18 . For when we build our campfire.用來生營火的。
19 . And you'll have a full day in the country.你們就可以在鄉下待一整天啦。
20 . Hot dogs. I love hot dogs.熱狗。我喜歡熱狗。
21 . You're going to have the time of your lives.你們將會玩得非常痛快。
22 . I can't build a fire by rubbing two pieces of wood together.我總不能靠著磨擦兩片木柴來取火吧。
23 . I feel so bad for him.我為他難過。
24 . I am happy to do it for you.我很高興為你們做這件事。
25 . And we're bringing the ketchup, mustard, relish--all that stuff.我們還要帶蕃茄醬, 芥末, 調味醬 ,諸如此類的東西。
26 . I think he'll sleep through the night now.我想他現在會睡到天亮。
27 . Some music tapes and some blank tapes帶一些音樂帶和一些空白帶
28 . Tomorrow night we'll be camping out in tents.明天晚上我們將露宿在帳蓬裡。
29 . There is nothing better than a hot dog in the country.在美國沒有比熱狗更好的東西了。
30 . He likes that.他喜歡那樣。
31 . Do we have a bottle opener on the list, Marilyn?清單上有開瓶器嗎, Marilyn?
32 . When are Susan and Harry picking you up, Marilyn?Susan和Harry什麼時候來接你們, Marilyn
33 . Remember your father-in-law's a pediatrician.記住你公公是小兒科醫師。
34 . I'm really concerned about going away for the weekend, Ellen,我這個週末出門實在放心不下, Ellen,
35 . Oh, don't forget the mustard.噢,不要忘了芥末。
36 . He's teething.他正在長牙齒。
37 . and giving up your free time.放棄了你的閒暇時間。
38 . Try putting him across your lap on his stomach.試試讓他趴著睡在你大腿上。
39 . and leaving you with the full responsibility of taking care of Max.還要把照顧Max的全部責任留給你。
40 . and we'd cook the hot dogs.然後烤熱狗。
41 . I have to remember to put them in the bag我必須記得將它們放進袋子裡
42 . We really don't have to be overly concerned.我們真的不需要過分擔心。
43 . We'll be heading back late in the afternoon.我們會在黃昏時打道回府。
44 . It's no big deal.這沒有什麼。
45 . And don't forget your camera and film, Richard.別忘了你的照相機和底片, Richard。
46 . No. No bottle opener.沒有 ,沒有開瓶器。
47 . That's what I thought.我就是這麼想的。
48 . Is that one of the things Susan and Harry are bringing?那是不是屬於Susan和Harry要帶的?
49 . so that we can record our thoughts about the trip.以便我們能錄下旅行中的感想。
50 . Well, here's the bottle opener, and here's the flashlight.哦 ,這是開瓶器 ,這是手電筒。