初二英語課文
Unit 14 Mainly revision
1 . You'd better find it quickly. Oh, too late.你最好趕快找到它。啊,太遲了。
2 . Don't thank goodness! Thank this good girl!不要謝天謝地!要謝這位好姑娘!
3 . Sorry! I think we had them for lunch. We must get some more tomorrow.對不起!我想我們中午吃掉了。我們明天得再買一些。
4 . OK. Let's buy some more this afternoon.好吧,我們下午再多買點。
5 . Oh, yes. It is mine.啊,是的!是我的!
6 . Did you buy one, sir?你買了票嗎,先生?
7 . Better late than never.遲一點找到總比找不到好嘛。
8 . Thank you, madam. Now, may I see yours, sir?謝謝,夫人。現在,可以看看你的車票嗎,先生?
9 . Yes, here it is.是的,在這兒。
10 . The Turners are going on a train. The conductor is coming round.特納一家人在火車上。列車員走過來。
11 . Tickets, please. May I see your ticket please, madam?請出示車票。夫人,請問我可以看看你的車票嗎?
12 . There, on the floor. Is it your ticket?那兒,地板上!是你的票嗎?
13 . Where did you put the oranges?你把橘子放在哪了?
14 . Tickets, please! Tickets, please!請出示車票!請出示車票!
15 . Excuse me. What's that over there?請問,那邊是什麼東西?
16 . It's er … oh, I can't find it!票,嗯……啊,找不到了!
17 . Let me pick it up for you.我替你撿起來吧。
18 . Oh, yes, I bought one, but I can't find it now.噢,是,我買了票的,但現在找不見了!
19 . Where did you put it?你把它放哪兒啦?
20 . Good. But we need some more. Uncle Wang is coming to supper.好的。但我還要更多點。王伯伯今天來吃晚飯。
21 . I'm sorry, I can't find it. I thought it was in my coat.對不起,我的票找不到了。我原來以為是放在大衣裡。
22 . I found it on the floor.在地板上找到的。
23 . Did you find your ticket, sir?你找到你的票了嗎,先生?
24 . I can't remember. Did I put them under the table?我想不起來了。 放在桌子下面了嗎?
25 . I thought I put it in my coat, but it isn't here!我想我把它放在大衣裡,可現在不見了!
26 . Certainly. Here it is.當然可以。在這兒。
27 . Yes, it's here, in my bag. What about yours?有,在這兒,在我的提包裡。你的票呢?
28 . I can't see them there. Did you buy any this morning?桌子下面沒有。你今天早晨買了嗎?
29 . Oh, there's the conductor. Do you have your ticket?啊,列車員來了。票在你那兒嗎?
30 . I bought some this morning. It's in the fridge.我今天早晨買了一些。在冰箱裡。
31 . Where was it?在哪裡找到的?
32 . I think we must buy some meat for supper.我想我必須買一些晚飯吃的肉。
33 . I'll be more careful next time.我下次要更小心一些。
34 . I hope you can find it. I'm coming back in a minute.我希望你能找到它。我很快就回來。