初二英語課文
Unit 25 The visit to Monkey Island
1 . OK, said Jim. We can have some for our picnic lunch.「好,」吉姆說,「我們午餐可以吃點香蕉。」
2 . There may be some dangerous animals on this island.「這島上可能有些危險動物。」
3 . She started to run to the boat.她拔腿就往小船跑去。
4 . Are there any other other people on the island?島上有人(居住)嗎?
5 . No, I can't hear anything.沒有,我什麼也沒聽見。
6 . Why not?為什麼不去?
7 . No, we must stay here and find our lunch.「不,我們必須留在這兒並找到我們的午飯!」
8 . The picnic basket was no longer under the tree.樹下的野餐籃不見了。
9 . The children land on the island.孩子們登上那個島。
10 . We don't want to go there.我們不想去那兒!
11 . Behind those trees.在那些樹後面。
12 . No!We're alone here. We're all by ourselves, said Jim. Isn't that great?「沒有!就我們在這兒。就我們這夥人,」吉姆說,「這不是很好嗎?」
13 . The boat is not safe, said Ah Fang. Let's pull it out of the water.「這船不安全,」阿芳說,「讓我們把它從水裡拉出來吧。」
14 . No! There's nobody there.沒有!什麼人也沒有!
15 . The twins took the basket from the boat and put it under the tree.雙胞姐妹把籃子從船上拿起,放在樹下。
16 . Can't you hear anything?你沒聽見什麼嗎?
17 . Yes, there is somebody or something. Maybe it's a tiger!有,有人或者什麼東西。可能是一隻老虎!
18 . Don't worry! said Ah Fang.We're safe. Don't be afraid. Let's go for a walk.「不用擔心!」阿芳說,「我們很安全。別害怕,我們去散散步吧。」
19 . I want to pick some bananas, said Kate. I'm hungry!「我要摘些香蕉,」凱特說,「我餓了!」
20 . What a good idea! See you tomorrow! Bye!好主意!明天見!再見!
21 . said Jim. Somebody or something took it. We won't go until we get it back again!吉姆說,「什麼人或者什麼東西把它拿走了。不把它找回來我們就不走!」
22 . Are you coming with us tomorrow ? Uncle Li said we could borrow his boat.明天你和我們一起去嗎?李叔叔說我們可以借用他的船。
23 . Then the food won't get too hot. We must keep it cool.「這樣食物才不會變得太熱。我們得讓它涼著。」
24 . It'll be cool there,said Ah Fang.「那兒涼快,」阿芳說。
25 . Time for our lunch, said Bruce. Then he looked around. Oh dear! I don't understand!「午飯時間到了,」布魯斯說。然後他看看四周。「天啊!我弄不明白了!」
26 . No problem. We'll go to the small one then.沒問題。那麼我們就去小的那個吧。
27 . No! But the children are not alone. There are some animals on the island.沒有!但島上並非只有孩子們。島上還有一些動物。
28 . I'm afraid! cried Kate. Let's push the boat out and go home!「我害怕!」凱特喊道,「我們把船推下水回家去吧!」
29 . No, let's go to the farther one.不,到遠一點的那個去吧。
30 . Bring the picnic basket up here, under this big tree, said Ann.「把野餐籃子拿到這兒來,放在這棵大樹下,」安說。
31 . Help! said Bruce. The basket isn't here!「來人啊!」布魯斯說,「籃子不見了!」
32 . The children started to walk around the island.孩子們開始繞著小島散步。
33 . There's something wrong woth your ears. I think there's something near us.你的耳朵有點毛病!我想我們附近有什麼東西。
34 . No, it's too small. Let's go to the farthest instead. It's more interesting.不,那個太小了。還是去最遠的那個吧。那更有趣!
35 . I feel a little afraid, said Kate. I'm sure I can smell something.「我感到有點害怕,」凱特說。「我敢肯定我覺察到什麼了。」
36 . The children pulled the boat up from the water. Then they started to look around the island.孩子們把船從水中拉了上來。然後他們開始察看海島的四周。
37 . They picked lots of bananas, and took them back to the boat.他們搞了很多香蕉,並帶回船上。
38 . They talked and laughed happily. Then they saw some banana trees.他們說說笑笑,很開心。後來他們看見一些香蕉樹。
39 . It's too far. The smaller one is nearer, and we've never been there before.那個太遠。小一點的那個近些,我們以前還從未去過那兒呢!
40 . Great! Shall I bring food for a picnic?好極了!我要帶些野餐食品來嗎?
41 . I can hear something! said Lucy.Does anybody live on this island?「我聽到什麼東西了!」露茜說,「島上有人居住嗎?」
42 . Let's go to the first island.我們到第一個島上去吧。