初二英語課文
Unit 24 What do you have to do
1 . What do you have to do round the house when you're at home?你在家時得做些什麼家務事?
2 . Yes, I'm afraid I do.I may come later.是的,恐怕我必須做。我可以晚一點去。
3 . She'll come if she can.如果可能的話,她會來的。
4 . She can't come. She has to help her Mommy!她不能來。她得幫她媽媽的忙!
5 . Is he coming later?他晚些時候會來嗎?
6 . He 'll come if he can.如果可能,他會來的。
7 . Oh dear! You mean I'm too fat? That is a problem! said Mrs Brown.「天哪!你的意思是說我太胖了吧?這是個問題!」布朗夫人說
8 . Where's Li Lei?李磊在哪裡?
9 . If you do that, you'll soon feel much healthier.如果你那樣做,很快你就會感到身體健康得多。
10 . Oh well, let's ask Wei Hua instead!噢,好吧,讓我們去請韋華吧!
11 . Is she coming later?她晚些時候會來嗎?
12 . He can't make it today. He has to stay at home.他今天不行了。他得呆在家裡。
13 . Thank you, doctor, said Mrs. Brown.「謝謝你,醫生,」布朗夫人說。
14 . I don't understand! What do you mean? asked Mrs Brown.「我不懂!你說的是什麼意思?」布朗夫人問道。
15 . I'm not sure. I think he may have to help his Dad in the garden.我不清楚。我想可能他得幫助他爸爸在花園裡幹活。
16 . What do I have to do if I want to be thinner?如果我想瘦一點的話,我得怎麼做呢?」
17 . Before? After? said the doctor.「飯前?飯後?」醫生說。
18 . she has to help with the washing.她得幫忙洗衣服。
19 . I have to wash all the plates and things after meals, and do a lot of work in the garden.飯後我得洗全部盤子和其他東西,還要在花園裡干很多活。
20 . I mean you eat too much food, but you don't take enough exercise, said the doctor.「我的意思是你吃得太多,但運動不夠,」醫生說。
21 . Sorry, I can't. I have to tidy my room.對不起,我不能去。我得收拾房間。
22 . No problem! Tell me, do I have to take them before or after meals?「那不難!告訴我,我是在飯前還是飯後吃呢?」
23 . Every day you can have one apple, one orange, one piece of dry bread, and a glass of water.你每天可以吃一個蘋果,一個桔子,一塊麵包,還有一杯水。
24 . You're eating too much!你吃得太多!
25 . Hi, Jim! Can you come and play football?你好,吉姆!你能來踢足球嗎?
26 . If I work in the garden, I have to sit down and rest every five minutes.如果我在花園裡幹活,每5分鐘就得坐下來休息。
27 . Oh well, we'll have to ask Zhang Li instead.噢,好吧,我們得去請張理頂替了。
28 . If you want to be thinner and healthier, you have to eat less food--and you also have to take more exercise.「如果你想瘦些、健康些,你就得少吃一點--你還得多運動。」
29 . Oh! Do you have to?噢!必須收拾嗎?
30 . Mrs Brown went to see her doctor.布朗太太去醫生那裡看病。
31 . What does she have to do?她得做什麼?
32 . Doctor, I'm not feeling well, she said. I often feel tired.「醫生,我感到不舒服,」她說,「我經常感到疲倦」。
33 . No! You don't understand! Not before or after meals--instead of them.「不是,你沒聽懂!不是飯前或飯後吃--而是代替三餐飯。」
34 . The answer is easy! said the doctor.「答案很簡單!」醫生說。
35 . Oh, I have to wash all my clothes, clean the floor, and keep everything clean and tidy.噢,我得洗我的全部衣服,擦地板和保持每樣東西清潔、整齊。
36 . At last she said:There's nothing much wrong with you, but I'm afraid you have a problem.「你沒有什麼大毛病,不過,恐怕你有個問題。
37 . What can I eat? asked Mrs Brown.「吃什麼才行呢?」布朗夫人問。
38 . Where's Meimei?梅梅在哪裡?
39 . The doctor looked over Mrs Brown very carefully.醫生非常仔細地給布朗夫人作了檢查。