高一英語課文
Unit 21 Karl Marx
1 . The next day he walked through the wood again.第二天,他再次穿過樹林。
2 . In what way?在哪方面呢?
3 . My grammar is improving, but I find idioms and useful expressions hard to learn.我的語法在進步,但我發現習語和有用表達很難學。
4 . A man was walking through a wood and he came across a woodcutter.一個人正步行穿過一片樹林,他遇見一個伐木工人。
5 . What are you doing? he asked.「你在做什麼?」他問道。
6 . Quite well, thank you.很好,謝謝你。
7 . Do you know the story of the woodcutter?你知道那個伐木工人的故事嗎?
8 . The wooducutter was standing next to a fallen tree, with lots of small pieces of wood in front of him.伐木工人正站在一棵倒下的樹旁,他的前面有很多小片的木頭。
9 . How are you getting on with your English lessons?你的英語課學得怎麼樣了?
10 . That's right. Catch a cold is something you do; have a cold is something you have.對。「傷風」是你所做的事情;而「患感冒」則是你所經歷的事情。
11 . The woodcutter replied: I'm going to cut this tree down.伐木工人回答說:「我要把這棵樹砍倒。」
12 . What are you doing? he asked. I'm cutting this tree up, answered the woodcutter.「你在做什麼?」他問。「我在把這棵樹砍斷,」伐木工人回答道。
13 . Often the little words have meanings of their own.這些小詞常常都有自己本身的意思。
14 . Well, for example, you can have a cold, but first you have to catch a cold.哦,例如,你可能「患感冒」,但你首先得「傷風」。