走遍美國
Photo Finish(大功告成) ACT I
1 . I think you should show it to Mr. Carlson.我覺得你應該給Carlson先生看看。
2 . He's the publisher of the Carlson Publishing Company.他是Carlson出版公司的老闆 。
3 . Shubert Alley, center of the theater on Broadway. Shubert Alley百老匯戲劇中心。
4 . So, what do you think you're going to do?那麼你打算怎麼辦呢?
5 . Mr. Stewart, I just spoke to Mr. Carlson. Stewart先生, 我剛剛與Carlson先生通了話。
6 . And your name is ...?請問你的名字是……?
7 . You have been working on this for some time, Richard.你從事這工作已有一段時間了, Richard。
8 . And Carnegie Hall.還有卡奈基音樂廳。
9 . Well, it's done. Tomorrow morning at a publisher's office.好了, 事情辦成了。明天早晨要到出版社老闆的辦公室。
10 . Now for the hard part.現在到了最難的部分。
11 . I guess they're trying to set up an appointment for me.我猜他們正設法給我安排晤談。
12 . I think I've got them all, but I'm not sure.我想我都已經拍齊了, 但我不能肯定。
13 . It's quite complete.已經相當齊全了。
14 . Mr. Carlson is busy at the moment. May I help you?Carlson先生現在正忙著呢。我可以為你效勞嗎?
15 . Well, finally a publisher will see my work.好了, 終於有一個出版商要看我的作品了。
16 . He told me to call him about my project,他叫我打電話給他, 跟他談我的作品計劃,
17 . And the Music Center in Los Angeles.還有位於洛杉磯的音樂中心。
18 . So, why don't you call him in the morning?那麼你為何不明天早上打個電話給他?
19 . Seven after nine? No. I'm sure he's in his office.九點零七分 ,不會太早的。我肯定他到辦公室了。
20 . I think I've got them.我想我已經拍齊了。
21 . I'd like to make an appointment with him.我想跟他約個晤談時間。
22 . the New York City Ballet, the New York Philharmonic.紐約市芭蕾舞團, 紐約愛樂的大本營。
23 . You're right. My Family Album, U.S.A. feels right.說的對。我的 美國寫真集 不賴。
24 . His number is five, five, five, seven, five, three, two.他的號碼是5557532。
25 . He's going to love your work.他一定會欣賞你的作品的。
26 . getting the album published?才能讓攝影集出版嗎?
27 . My name is Richard Stewart.我的名字是Richard Stewart。
28 . Well, it won't be easy.嗯, 不很容易。
29 . And the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington.還有位於華盛頓的甘迪表演藝術中心。
30 . Lincoln Center, home of the Metropolitan Opera,林肯中心 ,大都會歌劇團,
31 . And the others. I do have it all.還有其他的。我確實拍齊了。
32 . Family Album, U.S.A.美國寫真集 。
33 . is tomorrow morning at ten o'clock.明天早上十點。
34 . I've been through every section with you, Richard.我和你一起檢視過每個部分, Richard。
35 . Performing arts--performing arts centers.表演藝術-- 表演藝術中心。
36 . Do you think I have enough to show him?覺得我有足夠的照片給他看嗎?
37 . I'll call in the morning and set up an appointment to see him.我明天早上就打電話給他, 跟他約個時間去看他。
38 . He said I should call him.他說我可以打電話給他。
39 . You think you've got what?你想你已經拍齊了什麼?
40 . Is it too early to call Mr. Carlson?現在打電話給Carlson先生會不會太早了?
41 . Oh, it's so exciting, isn't it, Richard?噢 ,這太令人興奮了 ,是不是 ,Richard?
42 . Come on. Let's get some sleep.走吧 ,讓我們去睡覺吧。
43 . Does the name Harvey Carlson ring a bell?對Harvey Carlson這個名字有印象嗎?
44 . I think you have got it, Richard.我想你已完成了 ,Richard。
45 . Oh, yes! Harvey Carlson! I remember.噢 ,是的, Harvey Carlson 我記得。
46 . and he really liked my concept.而且他真的喜歡我的想法。
47 . Hello. Mr. Carlson, please.哈嘍 ,請找一下Carlson先生。
48 . I'm glad you feel you've finally put it all together.我很高興你終於就緒了。
49 . And now that you're satisfied with the performing arts section,而且既然 對表演藝術這部分很滿意,
50 . What are you doing?你在幹什麼?