走遍美國
Photo Finish(大功告成) ACT II
1 . You're a terrific photographer.你是一名出色的攝影師。
2 . It's an excellent title.這是個絕妙的書名。
3 . I hope you've brought your pictures along.我希望你帶了你的照片一起來。
4 . If you do it, I'll publish your work.假如你拍好了, 我就出版你的作品。
5 . Good-bye, Richard, and good luck. See you in two weeks.再見, Richard, 祝你好運。兩周後見。
6 . That is a great idea.這是個好主意。
7 . and photograph street performances in the city,拍攝城市 的街頭表演,
8 . the places they visit, and the landmarks.他們所去的地方, 以及地標等等。
9 . When I say something, I mean it.我說的一定會兌現。
10 . I do, but ...我確實喜歡 ,但是……
11 . A couple of weeks.兩、三個星期吧。
12 . Excuse me, Mr. Carlson,對不起 ,Carlson先生,
13 . but you've left out street performance. The mimes.但你忽略了街頭表演。幽默劇演員啦,
14 . Are you serious?你說真的嗎?
15 . When do you think you can return with street performances?你覺得何時可以帶來街頭表演藝術的攝影?
16 . Yes. In there. Good luck.是的 ,在那裡面。祝你好運。
17 . You won't be disappointed, Mr. Carlson. Thanks.我不會讓你失望的 Carlson先生。謝謝 。
18 . Yes, Mr. Carlson. Yes, sir.是的 ,Carlson先生。好, 先生。
19 . you'll have it.那你就大功告成了。
20 . He's ready for you, Mr. Stewart.他可以見你啦, Stewart先生。
21 . If you had to describe the book in one sentence,假如要你用一句話來描述這本書,
22 . I see that you have. Let's get right to it.我看到你帶來了。我們就直接談正事了。
23 . So if you like the street-performance photos,這麼說 ,假如你喜歡街頭表演的照片,
24 . I need to meet with my marketing department,我需要跟我的行銷部門商量一下
25 . If they're as good as the rest of these pictures, it's a deal.假如它們跟這兒其餘的照片一樣好的話, 我們的交易就成了。
26 . for his ten o'clock appointment with you.等著十點鐘與你的晤談。
27 . but Richard Stewart is here但Richard Stewart正在這兒,
28 . and a book of photos about the United States still feels right.而一本關於美國的攝影集仍然很有前景。
29 . and you've got to do one more thing.而且你還要做一件事。
30 . Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center.卡奈基音樂廳, 林肯中心。
31 . you've included performing arts centers,你拍了表演藝術中心,
32 . But before I can publish your work,但在我出版你的書之前
33 . the places, the people--mostly the people.美國的一些地方, 人民, 大部分的人。
34 . I'm glad you like them.我很高興你喜歡它們。
35 . There's something missing. You've got a good eye, Richard.少了些東西。你有藝術眼光, Richard。
36 . a portrait of the United States--一幅美國的剪影--
37 . these photos in your performing arts section.你這些表演藝術中心部分的照片。
38 . Good. Very good. Family Album, U.S.A.不錯, 很不錯。 美國寫真集 。
39 . Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.謝謝您這樣快就安排見我。
40 . you'll really publish Family Album, U.S.A.?你真的會出版 美國寫真集 啦?
41 . This is a crazy morning. Hello, Richard.這是一個忙得頭昏的早晨。哈嘍, Richard。
42 . The performing arts centers and the street performances.表演藝術中心及街頭表演。
43 . In the section on culture,在文化這部分,
44 . Like I said, he'll be with you shortly.正像我所說 ,他不久就可以與你會面。
45 . We need a new coffee-table book,我們需要一本可以擺在客廳的書,
46 . Go to work. Good-bye.去工作吧。再見。
47 . Well, I'd describe it as a book which is a ...嗯, 我會把這本書形容一幅……
48 . Good-bye, Mr. Carlson. Thanks.再見, Carlson先生。謝謝。
49 . The musicians. The dancers--in the parks and on the streets.音樂家啦 ,在公園或街頭跳舞的人啦。
50 . I'm here to see Mr. Carlson.我來見Carlson先生。