走遍美國
Full of Surprises(意外驚喜) ACT III
1 . Lillian! Oh, my gosh!Lillian!噢, 我的天啊!
2 . Retired and moved to New York我退休了, 搬到紐約
3 . I've invited you here for the weekend to help celebrate.我邀請你們到這兒來渡週末, 一起慶祝。
4 . spend the entire weekend having a good time together here一起渡過一個快樂的週末
5 . Well, I am pouring this iced tea嗯 ,我再給你們倒冰茶
6 . I have loved Lillian all these years,這些年來我一直愛著Lillian,
7 . She's come here to stay.她這次來是要住下來。
8 . You don't know what the surprise is yet?你們還不知道這個驚喜是什麼?
9 . Yes. About four years ago.是的 ,大約四年前走的。
10 . You don't mean to tell me that you and ...你不會是告訴我們你和……
11 . I am so happy for you both.我真為你們倆感到高興。
12 . And you're living with your children now? In New York?你現在跟你的孩子們一起住在New York對嗎?
13 . Of course you recognize him.你當然認得他。
14 . It could be most anything, knowing Pete.任何事情都可能, 你是知道Pete的。
15 . Lillian and I were married two weeks ago in Detroit. Lillian和我已經在兩周前在Detroit結婚了。
16 . You don't recognize me, do you?你不認識我了, 是嗎?
17 . Remember me, Malcolm?還記得我嗎 ,Malcolm?
18 . You really surprised me你已經夠讓人驚喜了
19 . Donald passed away a couple of years ago.Donald幾年前去世了。
20 . We'll tell you the big surprise.我來告訴你們這個大驚喜。
21 . I can't wait much longer.我再也不能等了。
22 . Hey, that must be Pete!嗨, 那一定是Pete
23 . Yes, I do.是的, 我是這個意思。
24 . Oh, I was sorry噢 ,我很難過
25 . Lillian will make me a happy man--finally. Lillian會使我終於成為一個快樂的男人。
26 . Who am I, you old rascal?我是誰 ?你這個老玩童。
27 . Why, that's wonderful!哎呀, 這太美好了!
28 . Our fiftieth reunion?是我們的五十年重聚?
29 . I would not have missed this get-together for the world!世界上任何事情都阻止不了我來參加這次聚會!
30 . Please don't tell me.請先別告訴我。
31 . He's so funny.他喜歡開玩笑。
32 . So good to see you all!看到你們大家真高興!
33 . For goodness' sake, Pete, tell us!天啊, Pete, 快告訴我們
34 . We were together in the Thursday night drama society.我們過去總在星期四晚上的話劇社團聚會。
35 . The two of you look unbelievable!你們倆看起來簡直讓人難以置信!
36 . so that we can toast Lillian--and me.以便我們能敬Lillian一杯 ,也敬我。
37 . I know it's Malcolm Stewart.我就知道是Malcolm Stewart。
38 . Sit down. Sit down.請坐。請坐吧。
39 . And your little surprise, Pete?你的小驚喜呢, Pete?
40 . Pete wrote us and told us.Pete寫信告訴我們的。
41 . saying he was going to the railroad station說他要去火車站
42 . And I said yes.而我答應了。
43 . You haven't changed a bit.你們一點都沒有變。
44 . what do you think this big surprise is?你認為這一件大驚喜會是什麼?
45 . You haven't changed much in fifty years.你五十年來沒有什麼變。
46 . so I asked her to be Mrs. Pete Waters.所以我請求她成為Pete Waters夫人。
47 . to live with my son and his family.和我兒子和他的家人住在一起。
48 . No. He left a note on the door是的。他留了一張條子在門上
49 . Except for the beard, he hasn't changed in fifty years.除了有鬍鬚, 他五十年來沒有變。
50 . You look wonderful, Malcolm!你看起來好得很好,Malcolm!