瘋狂英語精華演講卡
舉一反三,大膽賣弄(一)
1 . Me too. I was hoping we could go to the beach today, but it looks like that's out of the question.我也這麼想,我本來希望我們今天去海邊,但看來沒戲了。
2 . It's a shame this restaurant is so expensive.太遺憾了,這家餐館太貴了。
3 . I'm afraid so.恐怕是這樣。
4 . I agree. I wish it were cheaper.是這肅,我真希望它能便宜點。
5 . Me too. I was hoping we could put this bicycle together for Tom's birthday.我也希望如此,我本來希望買這輛自行車做為送給湯姆的生日禮物。
6 . Me too. I was hoping we could eat here tonight, but it looks like that's out of the question.我也這麼想。我原本希望我們能在這兒吃晚飯,但現在看來是不成了。
7 . I agree. I wish it were better.我也覺得是,希望會好起來。
8 . It's a shame the weather is so bad.真遺憾,天氣如此糟糕。
9 . I agree. I wish they were simpler.我覺得也是,希望能簡單些。
10 . It's a shame these instructions are so complicated.真遺憾,這些說明太複雜了。
11 . But it looks like that's out of the question.看現在看來不可能了。