走遍美國
The Right Magic(釣魚秘決) ACT III
1 . Here's the bag.箱子拿來了。
2 . Well, did you do any fishing?你們釣了魚嗎?
3 . and I have to go to the hospital.我得趕去醫院。
4 . Hi, Pop. Hi, Son.你好, 爸。你好 ,兒子。
5 . Thank my son Robbie.謝我兒子Robbie吧。
6 . Well, what do you say we get back to our fishing?你們說, 我們回去釣魚怎樣?
7 . They had a special on frozen fish down at the supermarket.超級市場 冷凍魚特價。
8 . We had a good day.我們今天玩得很開心。
9 . Well, do we have a date?怎樣 ,我們算是約定了嗎?
10 . I had a good time today, Robbie.我今天玩得很開心, Robbie。
11 . Easy now. Easy does it. That's it.放輕 ,不要緊 ,對了。
12 . Well, it's hard work.嗯 這種工作很辛苦。
13 . How about next Saturday?下週六如何?
14 . He's a terrific doctor, Mom.爸爸是個了不起的醫生, 媽媽。
15 . I'd love a cup of coffee.我是想來杯咖啡。
16 . How was the patient?病人怎麼樣了?
17 . Uh-oh. It's probably the hospital.哎喲 ,可能是醫院。
18 . Yeah, we caught lots of them. Look!當然 我們抓到不少魚。看!
19 . But I think you two can have a good time together without me.但我覺得, 我不去你們也會玩得很開心。
20 . Until today, I was never really interested in medicine.直到今天 ,我才對醫學真正感興趣。
21 . One of my patients has a high fever,我的一位病人發高燒,
22 . I know, Grandpa.我知道 ,爺爺。
23 . How can I thank all of you?我該如何感謝你們呢?
24 . No, Mom. We had a great time.不, 媽媽。我們玩得很高興。
25 . Oh, that's too bad, Robbie.啊 ,那太遺憾了, Robbie。
26 . He pulled him out of the water.是他把你孩子從水 拉上來的。
27 . Why are you back so early?你們怎麼這麼早回來?
28 . He's a lucky boy.他是個幸運的孩子。
29 . We'll take you to him.我們會送你去他那兒。
30 . I guess I ruined your day.我想我掃了你今天的興。
31 . Robbie pulled a boy out of the water.Robbie從水中救出一個孩子。
32 . I understand. I really do.我能理解, 真的。
33 . She'll be fine.她不會有事。
34 . Philip had to go back to the hospital. Philip必須要回醫院。
35 . Your dad is quite a guy.你爸爸真不賴。
36 . I'm very grateful, Robbie.非常感謝你 ,Robbie。
37 . He had an emergency.他有緊急事情。
38 . I want my daddy!我要我爸爸!
39 . I'm so thankful to all of you.非常感謝你們諸位。
40 . Grandpa, can you come?爺爺, 你能去嗎?
41 . Oh, you really had a bad day.哦 你們真的沒玩好。
42 . Was it serious?病得很重嗎?
43 . No, Dad, and certainly not without the right magic.不, 爸爸, 而且沒有正確的魔法更是絕對不行。
44 . Will he be OK, Dad?他會沒事嗎, 爸爸?
45 . It probably means we can't stay.看來我們不能待在這兒了。
46 . I have other plans, Robbie.我另有安排 ,Robbie。
47 . He's going to be fine.他不會有事了。
48 . Oh, it's going to be all right.不會有問題了。
49 . Why don't we do it again?我們再來一次怎麼樣?
50 . Did it spoil your fun?會不會讓你掃興?