商務英語
付款(二)
1 . which we made clear at the beginning of the negotiation.關於這一點,我們早在開始談判時期就講明了。
2 . When will this time draft fall due?期票什麼時候到期?
3 . This time draft will fall due at the end of this year.這張期票年底到期。
4 . Payment by instalments is one of the terms of payment that has been accepted.分期付款是通常被接受的一種付款方式。
5 . Where do I sign this?我簽在哪裡?
6 . What are your terms?你的條件是什麼?
7 . We would adopt payment by instalments for our present practice,這次交易我們將採取分期付款方式,
8 . Now that the technical problems have been settled,既然有關技術問題已經解決,
9 . What kind of payment terms can you offer?您要什麼樣的付款方式?
10 . To honor an order of big size like yours, it's beyond our financial capability.執行像你們這樣一個龐大的訂貨,超過了我們的財務能力。
11 . I hope to come back to the mode of payment.我希望回過頭來討論付款方式。
12 . Here, on the last page.這兒,在最後一頁上。
13 . But as exporters of a complete plant,但是,作為成套設備出口商,
14 . Do you have any suggestions?你們有什麼建議嗎?
15 . You may accept this draft by signing.請你們簽字"承兌。
16 . You may well say so.你可以這麼說。
17 . I can understand that.我們能理解。
18 . But you may rest assured that the payment is guaranteed.但是你盡可以放心,我們的付款是有保障的。
19 . To help us make this transaction possible,是的,為了促成這筆交易,
20 . What do you think of the terms of payment?關於付款條件你們有什麼意見?
21 . I propose issuing a time draft for US $ 100,000.我建議開具價值10萬美元的遠期匯票。
22 . we would like to have our investments returned as early and safely as possible.我們總想盡早而又安全地收回我們的投資。
23 . Thank you for your good cooperation.謝謝你們的大力合作。