生活應用口語
老友重逢
1 . No. I've been visiting relatives.沒有,我走親戚去了。
2 . Oh? Where were you?哦,上哪兒去了?
3 . You haven't been around much lately,have you?你近來不大出來走動了,是吧?
4 . How nice. Where were you exactly?太好了,那你究竟去哪兒啦?
5 . No. I've been in California for the past month.沒有,我剛到加利福尼亞去了一個月。
6 . No. I have been away on vacation.是呀,我休假去了。
7 . Oh, really? Where did you go?哦,真好?去哪兒了?
8 . It's nice to see you again. Have you changed jobs?又見到你很高興。你換了工作了嗎?
9 . No. I went to California for a few weeks.沒有。我上加利福尼亞去了幾個星期。
10 . That's nice. Where?好啊,去哪兒了?
11 . Los Angeles. I stayed with my brother.落杉磯。上我兄弟家去了。
12 . Palm Springs. I've got a cousin there.棕櫚泉,我有個表兄在那兒。
13 . Well, hello, stranger! Have you moved something?你好,久違了!你是遷居了還是怎麼樣啦?
14 . San Diego. I got back yesterday.聖地亞哥,我昨天才回來。
15 . I haven't seen you for age. You haven't been sick, have you?好久不見。你不是病了吧?
16 . I went to visit an uncle of mine in San Francisco.我去舊金山看望一個叔叔。