社交英語
請客
1 . No, you needn't do that.不行呀,你不必這樣。
2 . Sure I could. It's my turn to treat.我當然可以這樣。輪到我請客了。
3 . How much do I owe you?我應付你多少錢?
4 . I've got it. This one's on me.我都付了。這一頓我請客。
5 . All right, but I'm buying next time.好吧,不過下回我付錢。
6 . Keep it. I'm buying tonight.收著吧,今晚我付錢。
7 . You don't need to do that.你不用那麼做的。
8 . I want to. I haven't paid for your dinner for a long time.我要做。我好久沒幫你付吃飯的錢了。
9 . Not at all. It's my pleasure.不客氣。這是我的榮幸。
10 . Here's $ 100 for my ticket.這是我的100美元。