走遍美國
I Do(我願意) ACT III
1 . OK, Jane. Start the music.好 ,Jane。音樂開始。
2 . to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.見證這位男士和這位女士的神聖婚盟。
3 . to be your lawful, wedded husband?為你合法的丈夫嗎?
4 . any just cause why these two people任何正當理由說明這兩位
5 . Dearly beloved,敬愛的人們,
6 . I think it's time for the wedding to begin.我想是婚禮可以開始的時候了。
7 . Is there anyone present who can show在座可有人能提出
8 . Then, Harry Bennett, do you take Susan Stewart那麼 ,Harry Bennett, 你願意接受Susan Stewart
9 . Please take your places.請大家就座。
10 . should not be legally joined in marriage?不該合法結婚的,
11 . All right, ladies and gentlemen.好啦, 女士們, 先生們。
12 . I now pronounce you husband and wife.我現在宣佈你們成為夫妻。
13 . By the power vested in me by the laws of the State of New York,憑著紐約州法律賦予我的權力,
14 . to be your lawful, wedded wife?做你合法的妻子嗎?
15 . we are gathered here today我們今天聚集在這,
16 . The wedding ceremony is about to begin.婚禮就要開始了。
17 . Do either of you have any reason兩位之中可有哪位因為某項原因
18 . You may kiss the bride now, Harry.你可以吻新娘了, Harry。