走遍美國
46 Linden Street(林登大街46號) ACT I
1 . Well, it's fine if you take our picture.你想拍我們的照,就請吧。
2 . That's a large city in northern Greece.那是希臘北部的一個大城市。
3 . I'm a photographer.我是一位攝影師。
4 . But now I'm living in the Bronx.但現在我住在Bronx區。
5 . This is my mother.這是我母親。
6 . Can I help you?我能幫你忙嗎?
7 . Thank you. I appreciate your help.謝謝!很感謝你的幫助。
8 . May I take a picture of you and your little boy?我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一張照嗎?
9 . Oh no! It's five thirty.哎呀 已經五點半了。
10 . Yes. I'd like that.要啊!我想看一看。
11 . Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor.噢, 這是我父親, 他是一名醫生。
12 . Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.就在這裡。美國寫真!
13 . Your English is very good.你的英語說得很好。
14 . Would you like to see them?要不要看一看?
15 . Would you like some coffee?要不要來點咖啡?
16 . With a Greek-American family?跟希裔美國家庭住嗎
17 . She works for a toy company.她在一家玩具公司工作。
18 . And this is my wife Marilyn.這是我太太Marilyn。
19 . but I have some of the pictures.但我手頭有一些照片。
20 . My younger brother, Robbie.這是我弟弟Robbie
21 . Thanks for your help.謝謝你的幫助。
22 . And where do you live?你們住在哪?
23 . Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.謝謝。再見。Gerald 再見。
24 . Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart.對不起 我叫Richard Stewart。
25 . It's a book of pictures.這是一本攝影集。
26 . It was nice meeting you.非常高興遇見你。
27 . How old are you, Gerald?Gerald,你今年多大啦!
28 . It's an album of pictures of the United States:是關於美國的
29 . By the way, I'm Richard.噢,我忘了說,我叫Richard。
30 . What's it for?是做什麼用的?
31 . And good luck! I've got to go.祝你好運 我得走了。
32 . Tell me about your book.談談你的書吧。
33 . Oh, she's very pretty.噢 她很漂亮。
34 . Well, welcome to New York.噢 歡迎你們到紐約來。
35 . I'm Richard. What's your name?我是Richard!你叫什麼?
36 . When did you come here?是什麼時候來這兒的?
37 . the cities, the special places, and the people.一些城市,一些特別的地方以及人們的攝影選輯。
38 . And these are pictures of people working:steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,ambulance drivers, doctors….這是工作中人們的照片:鋼架工人、 銀行職員、警察、街頭小販、救護車駕駛 醫生等等……
39 . No, I'm from Greece.不是,我是從希臘來的。
40 . Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!請握住Gerald的手。很好!
41 . I'm almost ready here.我快要準備就緒了。
42 . Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida.這是我祖父 他住在Florida。
43 . I call it Family Album, U.S.A.我稱之為美國寫真。
44 . OK, just a second.好了!請稍等一下。
45 . I'm an exchange student.我是一名交換學生。
46 . Thanks.謝謝你的誇獎。
47 . It was a pleasure meeting you, too.我也很高興碰到你。
48 . Thanks. And what about your family?謝謝。那你的家庭呢
49 . Now point to the buildings.現在請指著那些建築物。
50 . Hey, let me take your picture!嘿!讓我給你拍一張照