走遍美國
46 Linden Street(林登大街46號) ACT II
1 . I know. I know. I'm really sorry.我知道 我知道。真的很抱歉。
2 . I lost a whole day's work.我丟掉一整天的工作成果。
3 . Remember, the number 1 train. The uptown platform.記住,搭一路車,在北月台 。
4 . Is there a station near here?附近有地鐵站嗎?
5 . It's six o'clock.已經六點了。
6 . I had a really bad day.今天真是糟透了。
7 . Number 1 train to Van Cortlandt Park. Thank you.一路車到Van Cortlandt公園。謝謝。
8 . I was expecting him here at five forty-five.我們約好了五點四十五在這裡會面的。
9 . Can you tell me how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale?你能告訴我怎麼去Riverdale的林登街嗎?
10 . Is this pink too bright for me?我穿粉紅色會不會太過鮮艷了?
11 . Don't worry. The traffic is very heavy at this hour.別擔心。這個時間交通很擁擠。
12 . I didn't think of that. Thanks.我倒沒有想到這個法子。謝了。
13 . You should take the number 1 subway.應當搭一路地鐵。
14 . Yes. The station's that way.有。地鐵站在那邊。
15 . How about green? It's size ten.綠的怎麼樣, 它是十號的。
16 . I'm sorry I'm so late.對不起 我遲到了這麼久。
17 . It's ten after six. We're late.現在是六點十分。我們遲了。
18 . I'll take this green sweater.我買這件綠毛衫吧。
19 . I like the color on me, don't you?我覺得這種顏色較適合我,你說呢?
20 . Can you help me?你能幫幫我嗎?
21 . I left my bag of film on the ferry.我把裝底片的旅行袋遺放在渡船上了。
22 . I went back for it, but the ferry was gone.等我回去找的時候 船已經開走了。
23 . Yes. The number, please,of the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.我想問一下Staten島渡輪失物招領處的電話號碼。
24 . Let me try it on.讓我試試看。
25 . I'm taking too much of your time.我耽誤了你很多時間。
26 . Richard Stewart, 46 Linden Street,Riverdale, New York.Richard Stewart 林登街46號,Riverdale,紐約"。
27 . I know. But we're going to be late for dinner.我知道。但我們晚餐可要遲到了。
28 . You should take the number 1 train to Van Cortlandt Park.搭一路車到Van Cortlandt公園下車。
29 . I really appreciate it, Marilyn.真的很感謝 Marilyn。
30 . And the telephone number is five five five…three oh nine oh. Thank you.電話是555-3090。謝謝。
31 . Anytime. Good luck.不用謝。祝你好運。
32 . I'll call the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.我來打電話給Staten島渡輪的失物招領處。
33 . Excuse me, officer.對不起 警官。
34 . Did anyone find a camera bag this afternoon,a small canvas bag,on the J. F. Kennedy Ferry?…No?請問今天下午有人撿到一個照像機旅行袋嗎?一個小的粗帆布袋,是在J. F. Kennedy號渡船上丟的。……沒有嗎
35 . There was a girl on the ferry.在渡船上有一個女孩。
36 . Maybe someone will find it.也許會有人發現的。
37 . But I wear size ten.但我穿十號的衣服。
38 . Robbie's cooking tonight, and dinner's at six thirty.今晚Robbie作飯 晚餐六點半開始。
39 . Where's my husband?我丈夫怎麼還沒來?
40 . Mmm-hmm. It is a very bright pink.是的 這種粉紅是亮了點。
41 . Try this. It's size eight.試試這一件。尺碼是八號。
42 . Thanks, anyway.不管怎樣 我都得謝謝你。
43 . I think it looks terrific on you.我覺得你穿上它好極了。
44 . Tell me about it on the way home.在回家的路上告訴我吧。
45 . Sorry, Richard. They don't have it.對不起 Richard 他們那裡沒有。