新概念英語第二冊
Lesson 60 The future
1 . She will be arriving this evening and intends to stay for a few days.她將於今天傍晚到達,並準備住上幾天。
2 . She will speak to you and then she will lead you away from this place.她會對您說點什麼,然後帶您離開這個地方。
3 . We are late already.現在就已經晚了。
4 . 'Where have you been hiding?' she asked impatiently.「你躲到哪兒去了?」她不耐煩地問,
5 . 'Your sister will be here in less than an hour and we must be at the station to meet her.「再有不到一個小時你姐姐就要到這兒了,我們得去車站接她。
6 . After I had given her some money, she looked into a crystal ball and said: 'A relation of yours is coming to see you.「您的一個親戚就要來看您了。
7 . ' As she walked away, I followed her out of the fair.」當她走開時,我也跟著她出了集市。
8 . The moment you leave this tent, you will get a big surprise.您一走出這個帳篷,就會大吃一驚。
9 . I went into her tent and she told me to sit down.我走進她的帳篷,她叫我坐下。
10 . As soon as I went outside, I forgot all about Madam Bellinsky because my wife hurried towards me.我一走出帳篷,就把別林斯基夫人給算卦的事忘得一乾二淨了,因為我的妻子正匆匆向我跑來。
11 . A woman you know well will rush towards you.一位您很熟悉的女人將向您衝來。
12 . At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky.在一個鄉村集市上,我決定去拜訪一位稱作別林斯夫人的算命人。