瘋狂英語拿手好戲卡
世界上最完美的對話之一(二)
1 . You should include much more information about your work experience.你應該把更多關於你的工作經歷等情況包含進去。
2 . You're right. I'll change it.你說得對,我會把它改一下。
3 . How do you feel about the last part of the letter?你對最後一部分有什麼看法呢?
4 . Very good. But, unless I miss my guess, you should say something about your family, too.非常好,但是我除非我想錯了,不然你應該談談你的家庭。
5 . But personally I believe a business letter should end with Very truly yours, not Sincerely.還行,喬治。但是我個人相信一封商業信函應該以「敬上」結尾,而不是「謹啟」。
6 . Do you think the end is all right?你看結尾還行嗎?
7 . Oh, don't do that, George!噢,喬治,不要這麼做。
8 . I guess I'd better tear up the letter and start over again.我想我應該把信撕掉重新再寫。
9 . Just make the few changes I suggested and your letter will be perfect!只要改動我提到的個別地方,你的信就會很完美了。
10 . I agree. I appreciate your helping me, Jack.我同意,謝謝你的幫助傑克。