走遍美國
46 Linden Street(林登大街46號) ACT III
1 . I'm tired and hungry.我累了, 也餓了。
2 . Yes, he's my brother.是的。他是我哥哥。
3 . Well, maybe you'll come for lunch some Sunday,so we can really thank you for bringing Richard's bag back.既然如此 或許哪個星期天你能來吃中飯讓我們好好地感謝你送回Richard的旅行袋。
4 . I can only stay a few minutes.我只能停留幾分鐘。
5 . And my father, Dr. Philip Stewart.這是我父親, Philip Stewart醫生。
6 . Um...Alexandra, let me introduce you.噢……Alexandra 讓我來介紹一下。
7 . Would you like something to eat?來吃點東西, 好嗎?
8 . Alexandra's a high-school exchange student from Greece.Alexandra是從希臘來的交換高中生。
9 . Would you like to call home?你想跟家裡通個電話嗎?
10 . Oh, I forgot dessert.哦,我忘了甜點了。
11 . And what does your father do?令尊是做什麼的?
12 . Have some iced tea.喝點冰茶吧。
13 . Well, you really saved the day for me, Alexandra.你真的幫了我一個大忙, Alexandra。
14 . Nice to meet you, Alexandra.很高興見到你, Alexandra。
15 . They'll be here soon, and then we'll eat.他們馬上就到。他們一到就開飯。
16 . Richard showed me your photo.Richard給我看了你的照片。
17 . Uh, one scoop of coffee and one scoop of chocolate for me.我要一勺咖啡的和一勺巧克力的。
18 . She's a smart young lady, and very nice.她是個聰明的年輕姑娘 而且很善良。
19 . At the Bronx High School of Science.在Bronx區的理科中學讀書。
20 . Well, Marilyn and Richard called.好啦 Marilyn和Richard打電話來了
21 . Can I drive you home?我開車送你回去好嗎?
22 . You're welcome anytime.歡迎你隨時來玩。
23 . What are your favorite subjects?喜歡哪些課程?
24 . And good stuff, too.而且都很精采。
25 . Hello, Richard. I found your bag!哈囉,Richard, 我找到你的旅行袋。
26 . I'll have chocolate.我要巧克力的。
27 . The train is just up the street.地鐵車就在街的那一頭。
28 . And what's Robbie cooking for dinner? Robbie為晚餐準備了什麼?
29 . So, you're an exchange student.哦,你是一名交換學生。
30 . Don't worry. She'll be fine.不要擔心, 她會好的
31 . He's a lawyer, in Thessaloniki.他是Thessaloniki的一名律師。
32 . I keep thinking about that bag of film. Eight rolls.我一直在想著旅行袋的事。一共有八卷呢。
33 . And give her a teaspoon of the medicine after every meal.每餐之後給她吃一茶匙的藥。
34 . And...ah...you met Robbie.還有……啊,你已經見過Robbie。
35 . I'm late for dinner at my house.我回家吃晚飯要遲到了。
36 . No, thanks.不用了, 謝謝。
37 . It won't take me long at all.不需要花很長時間的。
38 . Where do you go to school?你在哪裡上學?
39 . Oh, that's not too far from here!噢, 那兒不很遠。
40 . I really have to go.我真的得走了。
41 . This is my wife Marilyn.這是我太太Marilyn。
42 . Richard told us all about you.Richard跟我們談起你 。
43 . I'm really glad to see you.非常高興見到 。
44 . Oh, it was no trouble.哦 沒什麼麻煩。
45 . I guess we'll be seeing Alexandra again.我想我們不久又將見到Alexandra。
46 . Yes, it was delicious.對, 味道非常好。
47 . Thank you, no.謝謝, 不用了。
48 . With a family in the Bronx.住在Bronx區的一個家庭 。
49 . I'll have vanilla.我要香草的。
50 . Your brother left his bag of film on the ferryboat.你哥哥將他的旅行袋遺放在渡船上了。