走遍美國
The Right Magic(釣魚秘決) ACT I
1 . I'd like that, but ...我很想去, 但是……
2 . I want to spend more time with Robbie.我想多花點時間和Robbie在一起。
3 . Radio says sunny and mild.廣播說是晴天 溫暖適中。
4 . Sure, I can.當然, 我可以。
5 . Yes. I loved them.記得。我好喜歡喲。
6 . And thanks, Dad.謝謝你, 爸爸。
7 . I fell out of the boat!我摔到船外去了。
8 . Dad and I were planning to go to the game,爸爸本來要和我一起去,
9 . Maybe we can spend some time together next weekend.也許下個週末我們可以一起玩玩。
10 . You're working pretty hard these days.你這陣子工作得很辛苦呀。
11 . It'll be like old times for you and me.你我過去的美好時光又會重現。
12 . Can I help?要我幫忙嗎?
13 . I really feel bad about it,我真過意不去。
14 . Remember our first fishing trip?還記得我們第一次去釣魚嗎?
15 . It was on his birthday, June second, two years ago.是在他生日那天。兩年前的六月二日。
16 . Hand me two eggs from the refrigerator,替我從冰箱拿兩個蛋來。
17 . This bacon is great.肉做得太好了。
18 . I love crispy bacon.我喜歡脆鹹肉。
19 . I'll work on my computer.我要練電腦。
20 . Nothing much.沒什麼要緊的事。
21 . Remember our fishing trips?還記得我們以前那些釣魚之行嗎?
22 . Oh, Robbie will be thrilled.啊, Robbie會高興得不得了。
23 . It's a perfect day for it--a little cloudy but nice and warm.今天是最好的看球天氣,有點雲,但舒適暖和。
24 . How about tomorrow?明天怎麼樣?
25 . We should.我們應該如此。
26 . But Dad is always so busy.但是爸爸總是那麼忙。
27 . How can I forget?怎麼忘得了?
28 . I remember exactly.我記得很清楚。
29 . Oh, the usual problems.還不是那些老問題。
30 . but they need me at the hospital today,但今天醫院有事,
31 . and I'll make you two fried eggs.我給你煎兩個蛋。
32 . You going to the baseball game today?你今天要去看棒球賽嗎?
33 . I'm just being a grandfather.我只是在盡一個爺爺的本份而已。
34 . Robbie says you can't take him to the game today. Robbie說你今天不能帶他去看比賽。
35 . Remember catching your first fish?還記得你第一次釣到魚的情形嗎?
36 . Anytime. It's really easy, but, like anything,沒問題。實在很容易 但是 和其它東西一樣
37 . When did you last go fishing with Robbie?你上一次和Robbie一起去釣魚是什麼時候啦
38 . Well, maybe your dad and I could take you fishing with us.嗯, 也許你爸爸和我可以帶你去釣魚。
39 . you need to work at it, Grandpa.你得常練它, 爺爺。
40 . How about some bacon?來點鹹肉怎麼樣?
41 . Oh, what are you doing tomorrow?噢, 明天你打算做什麼?
42 . So, how's work?工作還順利嗎?
43 . Well, can you come fishing with me tomorrow?那麼, 你明天能和我一起去釣魚嗎?
44 . in the children's ward.在小兒科病房那邊。
45 . I made enough for an army.我煎了一大堆。
46 . We had some good times together.我們共渡許多美好時光。
47 . I have a new math program, and I want to learn how to use it.我有一個新的數學程式 我想學習怎樣用。
48 . and my friends don't want to go.我的朋友們又不想去。
49 . Well, what's the weather going to be like?那麼, 明天的天氣怎樣?
50 . Maybe you can teach me how to work on a computer someday.改天你教教我如何使用電腦吧。