走遍美國
Opening Night(展覽開幕之夜) ACT II
1 . before the guests arrive.在客人到達之前。
2 . I earned this, and I'm going to enjoy it.我辛苦贏得的 我要去享受它。
3 . Are you ready?你準備好了嗎
4 . You can feel very proud of your grandson, Mr. Stewart.你可以為你的孫子感到非常的驕傲, Sewart先生。
5 . This is my publisher, Harvey Carlson.這是我的出版商Harvey Carlson。
6 . Good luck! And stop worrying!祝你好運, 別再擔心!
7 . As soon as I recover from my nervous breakdown.只等我從神經崩潰中恢復過來。
8 . Nice to meet you, Mr. Carlson.很高興見到你 Carlson先生。
9 . that I never could have done this book我不可能完成這本書
10 . Mom and Dad are already on their way down to the gallery.媽媽和爸爸已經出發去畫廊了。
11 . This is my father, Dr. Philip Stewart ...這是我父親 Philip Stewart醫生……
12 . Before we go to the gallery,在我們去畫廊之前
13 . without your help and your love.要不是你的幫助和愛。
14 . And this is my sister Susan and her husband Harry Bennett這是我妹妹Susan和她丈夫Harry Bennett
15 . Well, I suppose I've run out of excuses.噢 我想我再也找不出藉口了。
16 . Oh, one minute.噢 再等一分鐘。
17 . You've met my wife Marilyn ...你曾經見過我太太Marilyn……
18 . And this gentleman is my grandfather, Malcolm Stewart.這位紳士是我祖父Malcolm Stewart。
19 . I worked to put together a book of photographs.我的工作是創作出一本攝影書。
20 . Your show doesn't begin until eight thirty.你的展覽八點半才開始。
21 . Do you like the dress?你喜歡這套衣服嗎
22 . There! You look very attractive.天 你看起來真帥
23 . Just relax and enjoy it.放輕一點 好好地享受它。
24 . This is show business.而今天這個卻是演藝事業。
25 . Did Mitchell Johnson's review come out yet?Mitchell Johnson的評論出來了沒有?
26 . I'm proud of all my grandchildren, Mr. Carlson.我為我所有的孫子孫女感到驕傲 Carlson先生。
27 . Yes. Have the people arrived?是的。客人來了嗎
28 . We're supposed to be there我們應當先到那兒
29 . Richard! Welcome! Good luck tonight! Richard歡迎 祝你今天晚上好運
30 . There are hors d'oeuvres at the table, fruit punch at the bar.在桌子上有小菜 櫃 有水果調味飲品。
31 . They're going to love it.他們會喜歡的。
32 . Everything.每一樣事情。
33 . Well, make yourselves comfortable.噢, 請大家自便。
34 . As soon as I get these cuff links on.只等我將袖扣扣好。
35 . Now, no more stalling.現在,不用再拖延了。
36 . and his daughter Michelle.以及他女兒Michelle。
37 . Feel free to look around.請隨意到處看看。
38 . It's nice to meet you.很高興見到你。
39 . When they come out, we'll get it.一出來, 我們就會拿到手。
40 . You're going to be a great success.你會獲得很大的成功的。
41 . If you need anything, just ask.假如你需要什麼儘管講。
42 . Can I get you something, Mr. Stewart?要我替你拿點什麼嗎, Stewart先生?
43 . But this is what you've been working for all these years.但你多年來的工作 為的就是這個呀。
44 . Tom's about to open the doors. Tom準備要開門了。
45 . I never met before.我從未謀面過的人。
46 . The guests are waiting.客人們正等著呢。
47 . I designed it myself.這是我自己設計的。
48 . Help me with this tie, will you?幫我打領帶 好嗎
49 . A critic was there this morning.一個評論家早上去過了。
50 . It's good to meet you.很高興見到 。