走遍美國
The Right Magic(釣魚秘決) ACT II
1 . He's up there at the lodge.他在那邊小屋 。
2 . Yes, but you did, and we've got our lunch.沒錯, 但你念了, 使我們釣到了午餐。
3 . Let's build a fire and cook it!咱們去升火煮魚。
4 . What time is it?什麼時間啦?
5 . When do we eat?我們什麼時候吃?
6 . Fish, fish, send me a fish.... I got one!魚 魚 給我一條魚 ……我釣到了!
7 . Robbie, run to the car! Robbie快跑去車子上。
8 . We spent a lot of time fishing together.我們以前常常一起釣魚。
9 . Come on, Albert, you can help us!走 ,Albert, 你來幫忙!
10 . What's your name?你叫什麼名字?
11 . Where's your father?你爸爸在哪?
12 . I'll watch him, Dad.我會注意他的, 爸爸。
13 . All of this comes before eating. OK?這些都是在吃之前先得做的事 ,知道嗎?
14 . Grandpa taught me.爺爺教我的。
15 . Now, come on, son. Come on, son.醒醒, 孩子。醒醒, 孩子。
16 . Dad! Grandpa! He fell in!爸爸, 爺爺, 他掉下去了。
17 . Help! Help! I can't swim!救命! 救命! 我不會游泳
18 . Here we go.現在可以開始了。
19 . Are you all alone?就你一個人嗎?
20 . You remember?你還記得嗎?
21 . Does he know you're here?他知道你在這 嗎?
22 . The water's pretty deep here.這裡水相當深。
23 . Hey, I'm a doctor, not a chef.嘿 我是個醫生 又不是廚師。
24 . I can go up to the lodge for some hot dogs and drinks.我可以到那邊小屋去弄些熱狗和飲料來。
25 . How do you know so much about fishing?你對釣魚怎麼知道這麼多?
26 . Easy, Philip, easy.慢慢來, Philip ,慢慢來。
27 . Grandpa, get the net, please!爺爺 ,請把網子拿來!
28 . To catch fish, you need the right magic.要釣得到魚 你得用對魔法。
29 . You bet I have!我鐵定已經釣到了!
30 . I think I see some fish right under us, Dad.爸爸, 我想我看見一些魚就在我們下方的水 。
31 . It's almost lunchtime, and no fish yet.差不多到午餐時間了, 還沒釣到魚。
32 . We're here to catch our lunch.我們要在這裡釣我們的午餐。
33 . I just saw a big one!我剛看見一條大的。
34 . Burned, you mean.你的意思是 ,燒焦的。
35 . He's not breathing, Philip!他停止呼吸了 ,Philip。
36 . Do it for Robbie, Dad.爸爸 ,給Robbie示範示範。
37 . Then drop it into the water.然後把它扔到水 。
38 . In order to catch fish, you have to do this.要釣魚你就得這樣。
39 . I want to stay here and fish.我想待在這裡 釣魚。
40 . I forgot!我忘記這招!
41 . You didn't say the magic words.你沒有念魔語。
42 . Bring a blanket and my medical bag.拿一條毯子和我的醫療箱來。
43 . Well, it always worked for me, too.嗯, 這辦法對我也累試不爽。
44 . Well, first, you have to turn your hat around like this.首先 ,你得把你的帽子轉一下 ,像這樣。
45 . Well, one more and I've got a pair of boots.嗯, 再釣一隻我就有一雙靴子了。
46 . All right, but be careful.好吧 ,但你得小心。
47 . I hope you like your fish well done.我希望你們喜歡吃熟透了的魚。
48 . Then you close your eyes and say the magic words.然後,閉上眼睛念魔語。
49 . Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the fish.現在最重要的是讓魚鉤靠近魚。
50 . OK, Robbie, maybe you should watch him. Robbie也許你得看著他點。