走遍美國
Thanksgiving(感恩節) ACT II
1 . You just relax with Grandpa.你只要放輕 陪爺爺就行了。
2 . It's getting late.時間不早了。
3 . It's Grandma's recipe.這是奶奶的配方。
4 . I'm not surprised.我一點也不覺得奇怪。
5 . and from the University of Michigan in 1956.一九五六年從Michigan大學畢業。
6 . Da dada da da dada da da da da da da dada.噠 噠噠 噠 噠 噠噠 噠 噠 噠 噠 噠 噠 噠噠。
7 . It's my favorite part of the meal.這是全餐中我最愛吃的部份。
8 . Remember when you and your dad and I還記得你 你爸爸 和我
9 . Can I help with anything?我能幫什麼忙嗎
10 . Look at that Superman balloon!你看那個超人氣球
11 . went to the Thanksgiving Day parade?去參加感恩節遊行嗎
12 . Ellen reminds me so much of Grandma. Ellen真讓我想起奶奶。
13 . Wowee! Just floating along high above Central Park West.啊哈 高高飄浮在中央公園西路上空前進
14 . I've got to start thinking about college soon.我很快也得開始考慮大學的事了。
15 . I love his music.我喜歡他的作品。
16 . Drive carefully.開車時小心。
17 . Taste Ellen's turkey dressing.一 Ellen的火鍋填料。
18 . Yup. I graduated in 1937.是的,我是一九三七年畢業的。
19 . I look forward to seeing you and Harry and Michelle.我等著見 Harry和Michelle。
20 . Oh, and the bands and the music.還有那樂隊和音樂。
21 . Who was it?誰來的電話
22 . What about my famous apple pie?我那著名的蘋果派呢
23 . I'll be back to see the game.我到時候來看比賽。
24 . I'll get you to help serve later.等一會我會叫你幫忙分菜。
25 . I love parades.我愛看遊行。
26 . Maybe so, but parades always make me feel like a kid.也許是 但這些遊行總是讓我覺得像小孩子。
27 . Did you go to Michigan too, Grandpa?爺爺,你也上Michigan嗎?
28 . Yes, he missed a phone call from Alexandra.對 他沒接到Alexandra打來的電話。
29 . Don't you just love it?你能不喜歡嗎
30 . We have vegetables to prepare.我們還得準備蔬菜。
31 . You were four or five years old, I think.當時你才四、五歲 我想。
32 . He graduated from medical school in 1960他在一九六零年從醫學院畢業,
33 . How are you?... Here's Mom.好嗎 …… 媽媽就來了。
34 . Yes, I know, but he'll get over it.是的 我知道 過一下就會好的。
35 . Mom! Is it for me?媽媽 是我的嗎
36 . Grandpa, when did Dad graduate from Michigan?爺爺,爸爸是什麼時候從Michigan畢業的?
37 . Dad, your apple pie is my favorite dessert.爸爸 你做的蘋果派是我最愛吃的甜點。
38 . It's for kids.這是給小孩看的。
39 . It's delicious.味道好極了。
40 . What time does the Michigan football game come on?Michigan隊的足球賽何時開始?
41 . Oh, look at that float, Robbie.噢 你看那花車 Robbie。
42 . Philip, would you join me in the kitchen, please? Philip請你跟我來廚房好嗎
43 . Look at those funny-looking clowns.你看那些滑稽的小丑。
44 . No, honey.不用 親愛的。
45 . Good. Then you'll be here about five?很好。那麼 大約在五點左右來。
46 . The Thanksgiving Day parade is always such great fun.感恩節的遊行總是如此有趣。