走遍美國
Thanksgiving(感恩節) ACT III
1 . But first, I think we should take a moment不過首先 我想我們應該用一兩分鐘
2 . I give thanks for being here with my family and for being well,我感謝能在這裡和家人在一起而且很健康,
3 . Remember, the Michigan football game?記得嗎,Michigan足球賽?
4 . I'm lucky to have a husband with an artistic eye.我很慶幸我丈夫具有藝術的眼光。
5 . It's not finished yet.現在還沒有完成。
6 . How was your Thanksgiving dinner, Alexandra?你們的感恩節晚餐怎麼樣 Alexandra?
7 . Lots to be thankful for.要感謝的事很多。
8 . I'd like to give thanks for a healthy year, a good job,我感謝這一年來身體健康 工作順利,
9 . Each in his own way.每個人用自己的方式來表達。
10 . Thank you, Dr. Stewart.謝謝你,Stewart大夫。
11 . It was a wonderful meal, Mrs. Stewart.真是一頓精美的晚餐 Stewart太太。
12 . I'll go along with that, Ellen.我也有同感 Ellen。
13 . Just like the Pilgrims.就像早年清教徒那樣。
14 . You want Michigan to win.你希望Michigan隊贏球。
15 . Did you forget something?你是否忘了什麼東西嗎?
16 . They shared the first harvest with the Indians他們與印第安人分享首次收成
17 . Michigan needs a touchdown.Michigan隊需要一次達陣得分。
18 . to Thanksgiving with us.來參加我們的感恩節晚餐表示歡迎。
19 . Three minutes to play.還剩三分鐘。
20 . Well, you all know I'm working on my photo album.好吧,你們都知道我正在進行我的寫真集。
21 . OK. I'll be back in a few minutes.好,過幾分鐘我就回來。
22 . For the food on this table.感謝這桌上的豐盛食物。
23 . Well, help me serve, Robbie.好 幫我分菜 Robbie。
24 . and for meeting Harry and Michelle.和認識了Harry和Michelle。
25 . for giving me a passing grade.給我及格分數。
26 . You know everyone, Alexandra.你認識每一位吧 Alexandra。
27 . And Alexandra brought us a pumpkin pie. AlexandraAlexandra給我們帶來了一個南瓜派。
28 . I love you, Daddy.我愛你,爸爸。
29 . Michigan scored a touchdown.Michigan隊達陣得分。
30 . Well, why don't you tell us about that, Michelle?那好,能否給我們講一講 Michelle?
31 . No, she doesn't know Harry Bennett and his daughter Michelle.不,她不認識Harry Bennett和他女兒Michelle。
32 . about the first Thanksgiving.第一次感恩節歷史劇。
33 . We love you, Grandpa.我們愛你,爺爺。
34 . One tiny little touchdown, with just three minutes to play.一次小小的達陣得分 只剩下三分鐘了。
35 . I want to welcome Harry and his daughter Michelle我想對Harry和他女兒Michelle
36 . And Michigan needs a touchdown. MichiganMichigan隊需要達陣得分。
37 . We should all take a little break before dessert.吃甜點之前我們大家應該稍微休息一下。
38 . And call me, Alexandra.還有,打電話給我 Alexandra。
39 . The Molinas are a large family.Molina家是一個大家庭。
40 . Oh, we have a lot to be thankful for.啊,我們有很多需要感謝的事情。
41 . We'd like to give thanks for meeting Susan我們要感謝認識了Susan
42 . and remember the meaning of Thanksgiving.來追憶一下感恩節的意義。
43 . Touchdown! Touchdown! Touchdown!達陣得分! 達陣得分! 達陣得分!
44 . And I'd like to thank Marilyn for being so patient.我要感謝Marilyn付出的耐心。
45 . Philip, I took Michelle to a school playPhilip,我帶Michelle看過學校演出的
46 . Then in that spirit let each of us give thanks.現在本著同樣心意,讓我們開始感恩。
47 . to keep working on my fashion designs.繼續我的服裝設計工作。
48 . Just let me see the score, Ellen.讓我去看看比數 Ellen。
49 . I'd like to give thanks for Grandpa coming to live with us.我感謝爺爺到這兒和我們一起生活。
50 . I love being with them.我喜歡和他們在一起。