走遍美國
Thanksgiving(感恩節) ACT I
1 . Happy Turkey Day!火雞節快樂!
2 . It was a dollar and sixty cents.花了一元六角。
3 . I'll go down to Henry's grocery. He's always open.我到亨利雜貨店去。那裡總是開門營業的
4 . or we won't be finished by dinnertime.要不然, 晚餐時間到了我們還做不完。
5 . Thanks, Son.謝謝你, 孩子。
6 . If there is any cinnamon,要是有的話,
7 . What do you love about it?你最喜歡中間的什麼?
8 . She said she'll call back?她說過她會打電話回來?
9 . the reason my apple pie is famous--cinnamon.我的蘋果派就是靠它出名的 肉桂。
10 . Hello.... Hello, Alexandra. How are you? ... Fine.好……Alexandra。你好嗎 ……很好。
11 . Or did you forget to give it to me?或許是你忘了給我吧?
12 . We must.我們是該開始了。
13 . Oh, put your heavy jacket on, Robbie.把你的厚夾克穿上 ,Robbie。
14 . Salt, pepper, dill weed, garlic powder, cinnamon. Ellen?鹽 胡椒 蒔蘿 大蒜粉 肉桂。Ellen
15 . Ah, yes. Flour, sugar, butter.對了。 粉 糖 牛油。
16 . She doesn't have the phone number.她不知道那兒的電話號碼。
17 . We should get to work,我們得開始做事了。
18 . You forgot to ask me for the change.你忘了問我要找回零錢。
19 . Yes, she did.是的, 她說了。
20 . He'll be back soon.他很快就回來。
21 . She and the Molinas are going to spend Thanksgiving with their cousins.她和Molinas一家人準備與親戚一起過感恩節。
22 . Well, how can I make my famous apple pie without cinnamon?這下好啦 沒有肉桂 我那道著名的蘋果派怎麼做呢
23 . ... Oh, oh, I see.... Oh ... certainly.……嗯 嗯 我知道了。……嗯……一定。
24 . OK. The beginning of my famous Thanksgiving apple pie.好。開始做我拿手的感恩節蘋果派。
25 . Butter, nice and cold and hard.牛油 新鮮又冷又硬。
26 . She's not at home.她現在不在家。
27 . Make you feel better.這樣才會讓你覺得舒服些。
28 . She said she'll call you later.她說她等會兒給你電話。
29 . and happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too.祝你和你的全家感恩節愉快。
30 . I guess we must.我想咱們是該開始了。
31 . It's nice to see young love.... Oh, to be young again!真高興看見年輕人相愛……。啊 能再恢復年輕多好
32 . Now, the ingredients.現在 ,看看配料。
33 . Uh, why does he always have to slam the door?唉 為什麼他老是砰一聲地關上門
34 . That was Alexandra.是Alexandra打來的電話。
35 . He said he'll call you.他說了他要給你打電話。
36 . Try to come by later for dessert.... Bye.晚一點盡量設法彎到這 來吃甜點。……再見。
37 . Maybe she'll call back. She promised.也許她會打電話回來。她說了。
38 . What goes into my apple pie besides apples?除了蘋果以外 我的派還要放什麼呢?
39 . Oh, Robbie will be disappointed.啊 ,Robbie會很失望。
40 . ... Oh ... I see.... Please, I know he wants to talk to you....……啊……我懂。……麻煩 我知道他想跟 說話。
41 . Last but not least,最後但同等重要的一樣,
42 . OK, here are the walnuts.嗯, 核桃在這 。
43 . Here's your cinnamon, Pop.這是你要的肉桂, 爸爸。
44 . Can you do me a favor?你能幫我個忙嗎?
45 . Nothing. Absolutely nothing.沒有啊。什麼事也沒有。
46 . One apple. Two apples. Three apples. Four apples.一個蘋果。兩個蘋果。三個蘋果。四個蘋果。
47 . Well, do you have the phone number there?那麼, 有那兒的電話號碼嗎?
48 . I'll get some for you.我去替你買一些。
49 . He missed a phone call.他沒接到一通電話。
50 . it's in the cabinet with the salt and pepper.應該跟鹽和胡椒一起放在櫥櫃 。