生意英語
簽合同(一)
1 . No, I need to talk to the home office.不,我得先跟總公司談談。
2 . Fine.let's get together again next week.好吧,那就下周再聚會了。
3 . We need to make some changes in this contract.這份契約有幾個地方需要修改。
4 . My secretary can start on it right away.我的秘書現在就要可以打。
5 . Is the contract all right now?契約現在這樣可以了吧?
6 . Now is as good a time as any.就現在好了。
7 . Can we do it right now?現在來修改可以嗎?
8 . We'll have to get this contract typed as soon as possible.我們得盡快把契約書打出來。
9 . She won't have any trouble.對她不會有什麼困難的。
10 . I think all the changes are easy to see.我想所有修改過的地方都很容易看出來吧
11 . Would you like to do that now?你要現在就討論嗎?
12 . I think we need to discuss the fifth clause.我想第5條需要討論一下。