走遍美國
Men's Best Friend(人類最好的朋友) ACT I
1 . Poor baby.可憐的小東西。
2 . with photographs of my family, I cried.連同家人照片時,我哭了。
3 . I don't know.我也說不上來。
4 . Robbie, maybe you should call them,Robbie也許你應該給他們打個電話,
5 . I received a letter from my parents this morning.今天早上我收到父母一封信。
6 . I have to turn off the lights,我得關掉燈,
7 . Oh, you poor little thing.哦,可憐的小東西。
8 . It's not like I have nobody.我身邊並非沒有親近的人。
9 . I miss them.我想念他們.
10 . Yes. I know I must seem silly.是的,我知道我看來一定很可笑。
11 . A springer spaniel!一隻激飛狗!
12 . I like the Molinas very much,我很喜歡Molinas一家人。
13 . I miss them very much.我非常想他們。
14 . OK, let's talk.好吧,我們來談談。
15 . about your math teacher or your math homework.你的數學老師或你的數學作業。
16 . It sounded like a dog barking right here.好像有隻狗就在這兒叫。
17 . But if we go out,但是我們出去後,
18 . or else my father will get really angry.要不然我爸爸會很生氣。
19 . The number you are calling -- 555-8448 --你打的電話號碼555 8448
20 . and she belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Levinson.它是Levinson夫婦家的狗。
21 . He says I never turn them out when I leave.他說我離開時從不關燈。
22 . Richard and Marilyn bought it for me for my birthday.這是Richard和Marilyn送給我的生日禮物。
23 . The number's no longer in service.這個號碼現在是空號。
24 . I want to have fun.我想要快快樂樂的。
25 . I cried because I miss them all.我哭因為我想念他們。
26 . Do you hear something?你聽到什麼了嗎?
27 . It sounded like a dog barking.聽起來像狗叫。
28 . I've always wanted a springer spaniel.我一直想要一隻激飛狗。
29 . Well, then why are you so sad?那你為什麼如此難過?
30 . The Molinas treat me so nicely,Molinas一家人對我很好,
31 . for a cheeseburger and french fries?吃一頓芝士漢堡和炸薯條?
32 . No, nothing.沒有,沒什麼。
33 . We'll find them.我們會找到他們的。
34 . They're so thoughtful.他們真周到。
35 . and tell the Levinsons we have their cute little spaniel.告訴Levinson夫婦他們可愛的小獵犬在我們這。
36 . but when I received the letter但是當我收到那封信
37 . and I love being with your family so much ...我也很喜歡和你們家人在一起 ……
38 . There's a phone number --這有電話號碼,
39 . That'll cheer you up.這樣會讓你舒暢些。
40 . You are very lucky, Robbie, to have such a nice family.Robbie你真幸運 擁有這樣溫馨的家。
41 . And you can use my Walkman.你可以用我的隨身聽。
42 . please don't complain你可別再抱怨
43 . I can tell.我能覺察到。
44 . Where did you come from?你從哪裡來?
45 . If they come home and they're on ...要是他們回來看見燈開著……。
46 . Something's wrong.有點不對勁。
47 . Robbie, this new Walkman is absolutely wonderful. RobbieRobbie 這個新的隨身聽真棒。
48 . and they're so kind to me.他們對我真好。
49 . I'm sorry, Alexandra.我為你難過 Alexandra。
50 . Did they write some bad news?他們寫了什麼壞消息嗎?